Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hate to say it ...but...am I the only one who thinks this reindeer looks like a goat?

And I'm sure S8 will refund your gems, GiselleX
    Thanks, meme!

And yes, definitely looks like a goat per picture:

Goat, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Merry Reindeer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69FCB956-E76E-4136-91A4-6C4682158D0D.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	57858

Can anyone tell me when the gnome event actually ends? The sidebar on my phone says 2 days; the one in the journal says 1. Right now it is 2 AM central standard time (USA). I’m wondering how much time I have to finish level 10.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it! I just missed it. I don't usually time it so closely but the game lagged out and spent 2-3 minutes just zooming in and out and selecting things I never told it to select. I just watched the timer tick down because I couldn't select the sleigh and upgrade it. The last 10-15 minutes going through pop ups and story slides. It lagged at every opportunity. I had all the pieces ready. Only having 3 tiny workshops was ****ing me. I usually have hours ahead of time but one untimely adventure set me back a day. Not even including all the ribbon asking and TONS of community visits. It didn't even register like 5 of them. I've NEVER had so many frustrating game rollbacks that ate up resources/drops.

Congrats to everyone who got it and hopefully ya'll got your gem refunds back!

can anyone tell me when will the tiny workshop drop normal materials? I've waited long enough but the tiny workshop still drops nothing but 1XP

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Can anyone tell me when the gnome event actually ends? The sidebar on my phone says 2 days; the one in the journal says 1. Right now it is 2 AM central standard time (USA). I?m wondering how much time I have to finish level 10.
    Your end time depends on when you started- everyone has 10 Days from when they started to finish the 10 chapters. The timer you want to pay attention to is under your Storybook Goalbook (the one that says which chapter you're on and what the current step is), along the left-hand side. Chapter 10 came out yesterday for those who started right away (within the first 12 hours of the Event's release). On your last day, your timer should switch from "2 days" left on Day 9 to 1 day left and start counting down from "24 Hours". Does that help? 😅

Quote Originally Posted by halcyonall_zhu View Post
    can anyone tell me when will the tiny workshop drop normal materials? I've waited long enough but the tiny workshop still drops nothing but 1XP
    The Post-Event drops should start after the 14-day Event ends for everyone on Wednesday (we had 4 days before the 10-days-chapter event auto-started; the last timers will finish on Wednesday at the usual end-time for Events in your timezone).

We finished early so our Tiny Reindeer timers will start early, but the Event's not quite finished yet.
    😅

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    I can't believe it! I just missed it. I don't usually time it so closely but the game lagged out and spent 2-3 minutes just zooming in and out and selecting things I never told it to select. I just watched the timer tick down because I couldn't select the sleigh and upgrade it. The last 10-15 minutes going through pop ups and story slides. It lagged at every opportunity. I had all the pieces ready. Only having 3 tiny workshops was ****ing me. I usually have hours ahead of time but one untimely adventure set me back a day. Not even including all the ribbon asking and TONS of community visits. It didn't even register like 5 of them. I've NEVER had so many frustrating game rollbacks that ate up resources/drops.

Congrats to everyone who got it and hopefully ya'll got your gem refunds back!
    Oooh i'm so sorry! 😣 SpiritWind, S8, where's the best place to report these game-destroying rollbacks? Here in forums? Force-closing and making sure we're on a stable connection only goes so far, and was mostly ineffective for the partial rollbacks many players suffered this time that ate Event drops and reset item collections and battles without giving back energy. Can anything be done to address them from S8's side?

You seem to have remarkably good spirits, Silvernomiko. Hope you have a lovely day. ❤️

Hope everyone's final event days go smoothly. 😥❤️ Good luck all! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-13-20 at 01:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My game reset and my Tiny Reindeer disappeared.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    My game reset and my Tiny Reindeer disappeared.
    Oh no! 😥❤️
    If your timer has run down i'm sure you know the only recourse is to contact Support- Good luck! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I’m in desperate need of jewels to finish crafting crowns and treats, rocks aren’t giving any. Uggh
    Do you have any any dark cave formations in your inventory, drops from adventures? That came in real Handy for me. Good luck! K ♡

Tiny Reindeer Gone

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Oh no! ❤️
    If your timer has run down i'm sure you know the only recourse is to contact Support- Good luck! ❤️

Similar thing happened to me. I placed the tiny reindeer and when I logged on later it was gone!

Fashion Designer
    I finished this last night and I know I got the reindeer but I can't find him. I'm sure I placed him and he isn't in my inventory but I can't spot the little fella anywhere. I have a level 10 sleigh though.