Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Why are they called Faux reindeers?

Are they little goats dressed as reindeers? Tried zooming in, and they do look like goats.

Doh! Just looked at the inventory card!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Dear SpiritWind, may I ask you to add collection time to the Tiny Workshop, Faux Reindeer and Poinsettia Trees on the Page 1? I am asking for it because it's hard to find this information in the numerous pages of the thread.
    And many of us would have been more careful sending out regular adventure if in Chapter 3 under "Feed the Gnomes" there would be the word "adventure" in brackets.
    Thank you! Your precious help on the forum is highly appreciated!
    Popped that in post 2. Just need the reindeer timer... Plus, added in nice bold red letters that Feed the striking workers is an adventure.

As an aside: you all might notice that some goals have different requirements as low and high level kingdoms: eg
    5 - 1 Give Wheat (I can use this to make holiday treats!) 20
    5 - 1 Give Glimmerbulbs 30.

The first listing will be for low and the second entry will be for high.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Popped that in post 2. Just need the reindeer timer... Plus, added in nice bold red letters that Feed the striking workers is an adventure.

As an aside: you all might notice that some goals have different requirements as low and high level kingdoms: eg
    5 - 1 Give Wheat (I can use this to make holiday treats!) 20
    5 - 1 Give Glimmerbulbs 30.

The first listing will be for low and the second entry will be for high.
    Post 287
    Stymie mentioned tiny reindeer is 7 days collection

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Post 287
    Stymie mentioned tiny reindeer is 7 days collection
    no that's a different item... Tiny Reindeer is 7 days. I've gone back through the thread, the faux reindeer is 30 mins. thanks though!

Executive Chef
    I'm super happy that now that I'm on chapter 5 the poinsettia trees drop everything and I can keep the last chapter open and continue to collect. YAY! I also was lucky enough to get the Tiny Workshop from the adventure and will continue with more adventures instead of trying to collect a second set of protestors.

Executive Chef
    Hi in the inventory guide the tiny reindeer says collection time is 10 hours but Stymie said it was 7 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Hi in the inventory guide the tiny reindeer says collection time is 10 hours but Stymie said it was 7 days.
    belbar. They're two different creatures. One is the grand prize which has a 7 day timer and gives expansion permits. The other is something we need to collect antlers from to craft items to finish the storybook

Someone has gemmed ahead and FINISHED the event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Sleigh Lv. 10: Sugar Cane, Sugar, Syrup, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Royal Sundae, Sweet Feast

Tiny Reindeer: Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Trade Ticket, Expansion Permit, Spellbound Dew

Striking Gnomes: Coins, Fur, Bone, Creep Tooth, Troll Horn, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast

Faux Reindeer: Silky Fur, Coal, Iron Ore, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern

Tiny Workshop: Coins, Fancy Block, Royal Block, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Simple Glue, Super Glue

Tips about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts.
    3. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    4. The chapter should not be completed if you want to keep collecting items or crafting until the 'next day' chapter begins.
    5. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    6. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

7. There are 2 sets of requirements for this event - Low level is 15-45 and High level is 46+

COLLECTION TIMERS:
    * Tiny Workshop: 4 hours
    * Faux Reindeer: 30 minutes
    * Poinsettia Sapling and Trees: 10 minutes
    * Tiny Reindeer: 7 days

Thanks so much Spirit Wind for putting everything on page one making it quicker and easier to find the important information. You ROCK!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    From mommy and daddy reindeers. 來
    Lol. Thanks. That?s hilarious.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Someone has gemmed ahead and FINISHED the event
    I am curious how much money does one have to spend in order to do that. But not so curious as to attempt it myself.