Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    It looks like the only monsters needed spawn from farmhouses.

Stymie, Is that what you've experienced?

I don't want to pre-chop candy canes if later a monster spawns from them.
    I have gotten no monsters from chopping candy canes. The only monsters needed spawn from farmhouses. I have put some of my farmhouses away. I just crafted the Striking Gnomes and will not be crafting another one. Too much energy. The Striking Gnomes are very cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Things we can do while we wait :

- Have Wheat (20),
    - Have Glimmerbulbs (30)
    - Make Grits (5)
    - Make Pasta (7)
    - Make Breaded Fish (1)
    - Make Hearty Feast (4)
    (I remember from past storybook event that not everyone gets the same food requests, so best to prepare and make all of it now we have the time)

- If you have a second Tavern, take it out of storage. You will have to collect from 2 of them (high level) on day 8
    (same goes for the Sawmill on day 6, but I think everyone already has 2 of them 'out')

- On day 5 we need to ask our neighbors for Red Gift Bows. Make sure you have enough active neighbors.
    You can start adding new neighbors right now, and avoid the stress and delay later in the event.
    Go to 'Menu' than 'Social' than 'Invite'.
    Storm8 ID is the same as our name here on the forum, so you could try inviting people who are active on the forum right now.
    I'm always happy to add new neighbors and help others with request.

Remember to NOT COMPLETE ALL GOALS (which closes the chapter). You can't gather resources between chapters, so it's better to not finish the last Goal and keep collecting and crafting stuff right until the nest chapter starts.

Good luck everyone!
    As always, thanks to everyone posting here.
    What a great reminder! Thanks, RonjaR82. I almost upgraded my sleigh but saw your post and hit the brakes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am sitting this one out......hope everyone gets wonderful drops, glitches are minimal & fixed quickly, and you all enjoy! I don't have time to play without stressing majorly, so even though the art & prizes look great Real Life needs some attention!
    We'll miss your trailblazing and posts, SofiaDeo. See you at the next event.

Executive Chef
    The farmhouse spawned a fangbeast I ****ed it and it spawned the strikers ****ed them and finished the goal and got the goal to feed. I saw the game flash a reset and looked and didn't notice the change but then it reset AGAIN BACK to the Fangbeast being on the board. The energy is GONE and the goal unfinished. NO EXCUSE FOR A DOUBLE ROLLBACK

Executive Chef
    I looked and the feed quest is going on so at least that didn't reset

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Also not sure if it is Glitch but have noticed that after Chapter 8... (yes am impatient & have gone ahead)

the chocolate coins stopped dropping as a reward for fighting the Striking Workers from Farm houses!
    Was going to try for 2nd Striking Workers but noticed no increase in Chocolate Coins (stuck on 38...after fighting Striking Workers a few extra times to make sure)...
    not sure if Cap of 1 But Goal is still in my work shop!!!
    I am on Goal 5. I have crafted the Striking Gnomes in the Workshop. I noticed that I am not getting the Chocolate Coins as a drop every time I fight the Striking Gnomes spawn from the farmhouses as well. Keep trying. You only need 2 more. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on Goal 5. I have crafted the Striking Gnomes in the Workshop. I noticed that I am not getting the Chocolate Coins as a drop every time I fight the Striking Gnomes spawn from the farmhouses as well. Keep trying. You only need 2 more. Good luck.
    Have 1...so enough !
    Waiting for neighbor replies for green bows so was just going to try for 2 while waiting but will use for the adventures instead /save energy for something else! Thanks for well wishes though!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm taking it one day at a time collecting from Tiny Tailor . I'm already at my limit (99) candy canes. And I'm guess I'll reach my limit on the hats. So far I see no reason to have more than 2 Tiny Tailors. Pretty easy ..... so far.
    But that's likely to change.
    In past story book events I seem to recall needing 2 whole days to meet a goal. But still able to finish.

My main point is Don't Panic!
    Last edited by riverly; 12-04-20 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Tiny not toy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am sitting this one out......hope everyone gets wonderful drops, glitches are minimal & fixed quickly, and you all enjoy! I don't have time to play without stressing majorly, so even though the art & prizes look great Real Life needs some attention!
    I think you have several kingdoms if you do, just do one kingdom. It only takes a few minutes each chapter. At least get you tiny shops and sled. I?m praying your real life is going good.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, Chocolate Coins are no longer dropping when defeating the Striking Gnomes spawned from the Farmhouses. Could you check into this, please, as the Adventure therefore cannot be completed without using gems. Thank you!