Feed the Striking Workers (Adventure) 2 hours
    Chocolate Coins 0/1
    Water 0/5
    Roast Chicken 0/5

Goal 4
    Tend Poinsettia Saplings (These smell great!) 0/10
    10 minute collection time
    The Saplings drop Poinsettia Blossoms
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-03-20 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Additional information

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    goals, crafts and prizes now available on page 1. Note that there are different amounts for high and low level kingdoms. Good luck to those participating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    goals, crafts and prizes now available on page 1. Note that there are different amounts for high and low level kingdoms. Good luck to those participating!
    Thanks, SpiritWind. Just saw them.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, do you know where the Tiny Reindeer comes from?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    SW, thank you!
    Are there scrolls this event?

Rhino Keeper
    So I had placed my sleigh because it was unlocked and is ready for collection but my chapter 2 is yet to start. So should I wait to start the chapter or collect anyway? I just read the steps on page 1 and my brain feels like jello hope I am able to keep up. Hmm with the weekend busy with social engagements, no one is going to leave me alone with my game to peacefully fight all the monsters ....urgh

So planing on having an early morning cuppa with the gnomes while rest of the family sleeps.

Ps. I am really liking the drops on the prizes this event and the tiny reindeer is advt as grand prize so I guess we would get it on finishing all the chapters. So I can save some gems for next sale hopefully something on Christmas sale or Boxing Day. Do they have that?

Executive Chef
    Things we can do while we wait :

- Have Wheat (20),
    - Have Glimmerbulbs (30)
    - Make Grits (5)
    - Make Pasta (7)
    - Make Breaded Fish (1)
    - Make Hearty Feast (4)
    (I remember from past storybook event that not everyone gets the same food requests, so best to prepare and make all of it now we have the time)

- If you have a second Tavern, take it out of storage. You will have to collect from 2 of them (high level) on day 8
    (same goes for the Sawmill on day 6, but I think everyone already has 2 of them 'out')

- On day 5 we need to ask our neighbors for Red Gift Bows. Make sure you have enough active neighbors.
    You can start adding new neighbors right now, and avoid the stress and delay later in the event.
    Go to 'Menu' than 'Social' than 'Invite'.
    Storm8 ID is the same as our name here on the forum, so you could try inviting people who are active on the forum right now.
    I'm always happy to add new neighbors and help others with request.

Remember to NOT COMPLETE ALL GOALS (which closes the chapter). You can't gather resources between chapters, so it's better to not finish the last Goal and keep collecting and crafting stuff right until the nest chapter starts.

Good luck everyone!
    As always, thanks to everyone posting here.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-20 at 01:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    So I had placed my sleigh because it was unlocked and is ready for collection but my chapter 2 is yet to start. So should I wait to start the chapter or collect anyway? I just read the steps on page 1 and my brain feels like jello hope I am able to keep up. Hmm with the weekend busy with social engagements, no one is going to leave me alone with my game to peacefully fight all the monsters ....urgh ...........
    I don't think it matters. Actually collecting from the Sleigh doesn't seem to be a Goal, and it might only drop a few coins..

I'm having a busy day tomorrow (Saturday, December 5th).. we are celebrating Sinterklaas here in The Netherlands ('Sinterklaas light' this year because of Corona) and I'll be gone almost the entire day. Hope I can catch up later..

Day 2, Goal 1
    When you place and build the Sleigh, my game didn't automatically complete the Goal. But a force-close took care of it.

Day 2, Goal 2
    Seems like the 'Tiny Tailor' problem hasn't been fixed yet. Hopefully S8 will fix soon, as (almost) everyone will be stuck on this Goal otherwise..
    Not a good begin of a new event
    (everyone already hates the 'town building restrictions', please just get rid of it altogether..)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-04-20 at 01:08 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySnakeS8 View Post
    Yeah, this was not intended. Fix should be out soon.
    I'm not sure if the fix is supposed to be live yet, but i'm still getting the You're at Your Limit message. (Edit more info: I have placed 2 Tiny Tailors purchased using coins from the Marketplace.)

(Tiny Tailors may still classed as Town Buildings, can't report on others as i'm not there yet. )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-04-20 at 03:07 AM.

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast