Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I wish the tiny tailor houses were actually tiny, like fairy houses and only took up one square instead of 4. Also, why can’t the sleigh be rotated?

Executive Chef
    The work around on the tiny tailor is buying the $4.99 value pack that gives you 3. I tried buying in the market but it said I couldn't but no problem buying them. Five bucks isn't bad but if there's more it will get annoying. You shouldn't have to spend real money to finish a "free to play" game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Just want to check, the sleigh costs 12,000 gold coins? That's the price in my market.

Gah, yes! Downside of forum while working with numbers  edit: actually, I just got to the stage of purchasing the sleigh on my second game, and it appears that purchased at the end of stage one it is in fact 2000 gold. It might cost more if you are higher level?
    Last edited by Selasane; 12-03-20 at 07:22 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The work around on the tiny tailor is buying the $4.99 value pack that gives you 3. I tried buying in the market but it said I couldn't but no problem buying them. Five bucks isn't bad but if there's more it will get annoying. You shouldn't have to spend real money to finish a "free to play" game.
    Read the POSTS. They are working on fixing the buying of this tailor shop.. if people would stop posting one word replies. And we can shorten the thread... EDIT YOUR POSTS DO NOT ADD,NEW ONEs. Geex people learn

The first few pages are people discussing Ponds. Geex. It is littered with people posting the SAME thing. Take a breath and do not feel you have to be the first person to break news that will easily be found out. Slow the roll
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 12-03-20 at 06:38 PM.

Anyone know why Gnome for the Holidays doesn't show up in either of my games, ios or android? Restarted devices, everything.... Level 50

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The work around on the tiny tailor is buying the $4.99 value pack that gives you 3. I tried buying in the market but it said I couldn't but no problem buying them.
    This was useful info. Thanks for posting it!

Executive Chef
    Chapter 2, Goal 2 for upper level is to visit the Tiny Tailor 12 times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Read the POSTS. They are working on fixing the buying of this tailor shop.. if people would stop posting one word replies. And we can shorten the thread... EDIT YOUR POSTS DO NOT ADD,NEW ONEs. Geex people learn

The first few pages are people discussing Ponds. Geex. It is littered with people posting the SAME thing. Take a breath and do not feel you have to be the first person to break news that will easily be found out. Slow the roll
    I DID read the posts. Some people are like me and don't want to wait for things to get fixed. I have now skipped ahead TWICE the second time because I often can't help myself from completing the chapter.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 3, goal 1 has you going to 15 community so prepare yourself for a LONG day LOL

They are liking the number 15 in this storybook

Executive Chef
    I am sitting this one out......hope everyone gets wonderful drops, glitches are minimal & fixed quickly, and you all enjoy! I don't have time to play without stressing majorly, so even though the art & prizes look great Real Life needs some attention!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast