Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Got an ornate camise from the tiny tailor.
    frick, i will put them again.

someone can update the cards in the first page (and the other site)?

The Faux Reinder (30 min) is the best item: 20 coins AND Silky Fur AND one of Iron, Coal, Earth Wisp or Wisp Lamp
    You can stock Wisp Lanterns and Light Potions easy because the drop rate of Earth Wisp is really good (like 30%), and replace Goats (10hours) completely, if you get another item that can drop the golden nuggets.

Tiny Tailor was totally outside of my radar , but 5 days to save a golden nugget sounds good (because i bought 10). I will clean space to put all of them eventually.

Tiny workshop was the one item that i want originally because his time (4 hours) for one chance of getting: Royal Block, Royal Beam or Super Glue sounds great , but now 5 DAYS for Fancy Block, Fancy Beam or Simple Glue is too much, it need little space so will maintaint it , but i really feel disapointed.

Sleigh is a nice item to have, i got a Sweet Feast once but after that only got Sugar cane i feel like the last item in the event must not drop plants with less timer than the decoration

Tiny Reindeer is still 2 hours to harvest. i dont know what to expect for.
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 12-19-20 at 12:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the idea of newer items drop from tiny tailor and tiny workshops. Just keep these somewhere safe, where they’re not prone to accidents and gem traps. I will try to align their timings with my armored direwolves. Very exciting and thanks s8 for thinking outside the box.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So the rotation isn't possible.... sorry all. Looks like we need to be a bit more creative in its placement.

Speaking of, I'd love to see some pictures of your Christmas themed / snow themed / holiday themed areas! When you take a screen shot, you just have to edit it a little and then use the icon 3rd from the end of a new post to upload. Can someone start a new thread?
    Any word on making the footprint smaller? Even 2x3 would be better.

I love to see pics of kingdoms. That sounds like fun. As soon as I get some pics, I?ll post.

My Tiny Tailor dropped 10 coins and an exp star. I saw no black flag. Is that right? Seems odd after the five day timer.

The Tiny Workshop gave me 500 coins and a Fancy Beam with the same timer. My Faux Reindeer keep giving me black flags for coal, but I can?t do much about that as I am frequently maxed on Earth Wisps and have no other use for the coal. Maybe we could have a steam-powered workshop to craft items faster, lol. That would use some coal.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    My tiny reindeer dropped 1 trade ticket after 7 days ...... Really?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My tiny reindeer dropped 1 trade ticket after 7 days ...... Really?
    Same here.... 1 trade ticket and two earth wisps. It was very anticlimactic! I was expecting at least an expansion permit 😕

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    Same here.... 1 trade ticket and two earth wisps. It was very anticlimactic! I was expecting at least an expansion permit 
    The 1 trade ticket once every 7 days is the most saddest and disappointing dropper from an event prize!

Executive Chef
    I got 3 Trade Ticket from my Tiny Reindeer, but I'm also deeply disappointed. (although it's better than 1 TT at least)
    Even if the chance to get Expansion Permit is the highest, it's still a 7 day wait between tries/drops...
    If you have a 'normal' Trade Ticket dropper with a timer of 8 or 12 hours, that 'highest change' stuff would be interesting.. now, not so much.

I'm not happy with my Sleigh either, I'm getting only Sugar and Syrup.
    And we can't turn it and it's way way way to big (footprint) for it's art/ animation/ drops.

I'm not liking the timers on the Tiny Workshop and Tiny Tailor either.
    And I don't like the Poinsettia tree isn't turned into deco only, what's the point of the ugly yellow arrow, when it drops nothing?

I only like the Striking Gnomes.

Sorry for being so negative..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 12-21-20 at 03:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So why do the Tiny Tailors have a five day timer just to get 1 XP?? Has anyone gotten anything else from the tiny tailors post event? I have so many and just want to check before I remove all my tiny tailors and pointsetta trees and put them in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I got two golden bobbins from the tiny tailors.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    My six Tiny Tailors just gave me one red dye, one yellow dye, and a silken shirt. I guess it’s worth keeping them out if I don’t need the space for anything else.