Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

IMPORTANT AND URGENT INFO ON UPGRADING TO LEVEL 10

Issue: EITHER all materials made and the upgrade button not available OR your gem balance is over 100 and when all materials made the build button is available but the game takes 100 gems from you when you upgrade.

I have sent through and urgent request for help. When an issue affects us all they can trace players impacted by the glitch. I'm not lodging a ticket with support yet until the team can address the issue.

**UPGRADE RESOLVED!!** GEM LOSS TO BE FIXED ON MONDAY - **GEM LOSS NOW ALSO RESOLVED**
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue has now been resolved! Anyone affected will be issued a refund.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Update on gem loss: (I'll post this on page 1 so if more players don't read/see this, then please direct them to page 1)...

The refund will happen as soon as the work week begins on Monday, so hold tight. Please DO NOT log more tickets with Support - it won't help and those players who need help with restoring their accounts or major glitches will be negatively impacted. Please also do NOT be surprised if your ticket is automatically closed - in this particular situation, it is completely normal. If the fix goes though and you haven't received your refund then by all means head off to Support (or check in with me).

Happy to hear the last upgrade has returned!

Even though I got the reindeer this morning, I've just placed him on the board and it is 7 days. If it changes I'm sure we will hear about it!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-14-20 at 03:19 PM.