Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you S8 for tiny workshops dropping upgrade beams/blocks. That's a super helpful item. And we have feast droppers too. The storybook format seems less stressful. Im grateful for an easier event during the holidays!

And many thanks to those who are zooming ahead and posting to help everyone.

With new neighbor visits, I have gained 30 new neighbor requests for new neighbors.

Lots of fun all around.

Hoping for some power of the post-- my game reset when I was getting my reindeer and now I have no reindeer! Not in storage, not anywhere. I can't move past the goal of raising the reindeer without gemming, and my only option is to buy them for 100 gems, which isn't really an option.

I'm disappointed, and yes i put in a ticket but apparently that will take 5-7 days. Hoping you all can at least share my pain.

Executive Chef
    I have a tiny workshop from an adventure but it’s not dropping or black flagging anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I have a tiny workshop from an adventure but it’s not dropping or black flagging anything.
    The Tiny Workshop will become relevant in Chapter 7.

@charlotte, I'm hoping a few force closes bring your reindeer back. Maybe send another Feed the workers adventure. Otherwise I hope S8 helps you quickly. None of the chapters require a lot of time so if this is resolved, you should be able to catch up quickly.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlottecastle81 View Post
    Hoping for some power of the post-- my game reset when I was getting my reindeer and now I have no reindeer! Not in storage, not anywhere. I can't move past the goal of raising the reindeer without gemming, and my only option is to buy them for 100 gems, which isn't really an option.

I'm disappointed, and yes i put in a ticket but apparently that will take 5-7 days. Hoping you all can at least share my pain.
    Oh Charlotte that's distressing. Maybe visit a few neighbors, fully close the game after each one and then check inventory again? I really hope they will land in your inventory. While I usually don't have trouble with resets, I've been having them regularly now. It's worrisome. I hope they come back for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The building materials will drop post-event with an extended timer. During the event, it will only drop event supplies. Hope this helps!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    For those worried about timing, in the 14 days we have for this event to run, if you start "late" then you're fine. You still have 10 days to complete the event if you start within 4 days of release and then the event auto starts 4 days in. So given some chapters only take a few hours you could even start this event in a few days time and still finish (plus if random works in your favour!) as the next chapter would start straight away.

Executive Chef
    Thanks Huckletown and SgtBeebo! I saw people mention drops so wasn’t sure if they were happening yet.

A treat for the holidays-- my reindeer came back! I'm growing them up now. Feeling a little more holiday spirit.
    Thanks for your good vibes!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I am having problems with getting the red gift bows. It?s been at least 5 hours since I sent out the request to neighbors and have received nothing! I have closed and opened my game numerous time and still nothing! Any suggestions?