Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980818283 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    What is that?
    It's one of the requirements for one of the exchanges in the Royal Exchange.

Before today, I think you could only get the camise from crafting in the Tailor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    It's one of the requirements for one of the exchanges in the Royal Exchange.

Before today, I think you could only get the camise from crafting in the Tailor.
    Wow, that's cool. I can't check the Royal Exchange because I have a trade going on, but I think the trade that asks for the Tailor cloths reward Coins right?
    Might just be worth it to keep the Tiny Workshops out. The other 2 (Ornate Loafers and Ornate Chapeau) may be rare drops too..
    I normally don't make the cloths because I would rather spent my Golden Items on Gem trades.

Executive Chef
    All I?ve gotten from tiny tailor is dye and black flags. Five days is ridiculous. Thanks for the information on tiny reindeers I will put them back out. Sorry Fake reindeer

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Got an ornate camise from the tiny tailor.
    This is a big reason I like this forum! I've been doing that trade in the Exchange, but very slowly. It rewards a lot of coin.
    I'll put my tiny tailors back out.
    Edit: wow. 5 days! I think I can craft one in that amount of time. Rethinking this.
    I'll try it for a while. It could save me some gold nuggets that I would normally use. Those are hard to keep stocked.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-17-20 at 09:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I only wish any game developers would pay just a hint of lip service to Chanukah; all of my games have Christmas themes going right now. I enjoy the game play but don't celebrate Christmas so that themed decor doesn't go into my queendom after the event. It would be so easy to do an eight day Chanukah event! Make dreidels in the workshop, menorahs in the forge, candles in the potion shop, grow potatoes in the fields, make latkes in the kitchen, harvest apples from the trees for applesauce, and go to the cows for sour cream. This game is totally primed for Chanukah, right? The holiday even celebrates brave warriors and a battle so Thurston could have a role.

I admit I'm not a winter loving person, having moved from Chicagoland to San Diego for retirement. So I don't have a snow themed area. But that frost family looks fantastic!
    At least they had Hanukkah gelt! It?s obvious to me what exactly the protest gnomes were protesting by throwing those chocolate coins!

Seriously though, everything you wrote was awesome and Hanukkah could so easily be stylized and reimagined in Castle Story world. And come on, who does not want a Hanukkiah Alicorn with four wings on each side tipped with flames and a shamash for the horn??? Cha Ching S8. Cha Ching.

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny tailor gem trapped me the cost of one of those golden chamise so mine better cough one up REAL quick.

Thanks, SW!

Banned
    I got 2 chamise on first collection and of course game reset and they wemt poof

Farm Supplier
    Support closed my ticket saying it was fixed, but I do NOT have my tiny reindeer anywhere in my inventory :-( :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Support closed my ticket saying it was fixed, but I do NOT have my tiny reindeer anywhere in my inventory :-( :-(
    Maybe it's hidden in Your kingdom somewhere. Have you tried putting your game in edit mode and moving things around a little?
    It has a 7 day timer.... I think.