Page 52 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    After sending out at least 180 requests I have so far accepted at least 30 request from other players and I am still at 19. I left stormy for last so after I did receive the 19th I sent a request out for stormy received nothing back at all.
    Last time I sent a request to Stormy (red bows), it took approximately two hours for a response.

Sent out my green bow requests first thing. Accepted around 10 requests so far and they would have received my request first, however not one bow has been received by me yet. Normally at least one would be accepted by now. I have force closed about 5 times so far.
    Still none showing on my news or the counter. I don?t know what?s happening. I only sent 18 requests for the red bows and got 15 back by now so its not that red bows are being accepted instead of green. Hmmmmmmm

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Sent out my green bow requests first thing. Accepted around 10 requests so far and they would have received my request first, however not one bow has been received by me yet. Normally at least one would be accepted by now. I have force closed about 5 times so far.
    Still none showing on my news or the counter. I don?t know what?s happening. I only sent 18 requests for the red bows and got 15 back by now so its not that red bows are being accepted instead of green. Hmmmmmmm
    I'm seeing where neighbours have accepted my bow request in my newsfeed. Yet not one bow shows up in my counter. #frustrating!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Same story here! S8 please, if you are going to use this feature than, please, please FIX IT!

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Same story here! S8 please, if you are going to use this feature than, please, please FIX IT!
    The request system is so messed up it shouldn't even be a part of goals any longer. There has to be someone technically smart enough to fix it. If not then eliminate it entirely from all goals S8!

BTW. I'm stuck too!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. 19 green bows came in superquick (thank you dear neighbors), but the last one takes ages :-(
    The request I had sent to my own second kingdom 7 hours ago hasn’t even arrived there.
    Weird.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    I agree, the request thing is awful. When you couple the awfulness of it with the fact that it is impossible to see which of your neighbours are active without a long and tedious trawl through the kingdoms, it becomes ridiculous.

After 7 hours and plenty of requests, I still have only 13 green bows.

Fashion Designer
    Add me to the list of frustrating players. I'm stuck at 18 requests. I know for a fact that my requests are not going to my neighbors because I sent them right after I received their requests. I knew it was a worrying sign when I didn't receive as many requests as usual.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Add me to the list of frustrating players. I'm stuck at 18 requests. I know for a fact that my requests are not going to my neighbors because I sent them right after I received their requests. I knew it was a worrying sign when I didn't receive as many requests as usual.
    Invite sent:-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Last time I sent a request to Stormy (red bows), it took approximately two hours for a response.
    Luckily someone must?ve sent me a ribbon because not soon after I did my message here I got all my ribbons. Thank you though and if you don?t mind I think I?m going to try and add you as a neighbor take care have a good day