Thread: Missing Gifts and Requests

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Missing Gifts and Requests

For almost a year now, Im only able to receive between 17 and 19 gifts on the first day of every goal and often there are various days in between. As well, for the last 4 or 5 months, Ive only been able to receive 12 requests! Today, it was 9!! I have fabulous neighbors and a second account, so I am able to check using my own bakery.

I emailed Storm several years ago when this all started. It has been degrading since then. They told me they could find no issue? This is getting ridiculous! Its not fair that other players are able to have full access to the games features while Im not.

Is there anyone who can help with this issue, or am I playing a game that cant or wont deliver? Ive spent a lot of money on this game. I need help!

Four of my neighbors have complained of the same as of today. Callies Crumbs, Jujubies, mama jo?s, and Haven Bakery. I also had several people who werent neighbors, come to my wall complaint. lol! As if I can fix this...

Anyone else with this same issue, feel free to comment.

P.S. Parts ARE given thru ovens now as well, but not enough to make up the difference. So....
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 12-02-20 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Grammar