Thread: Frostnight dragon picture missing in habitat dragon line

Banned

Frostnight dragon picture missing in habitat dragon line

When I tap habitat wher Frostnight resides, the other dragon images display in the line but instead of Frostnight picture, that just has the spinning symbol and it never loads. Same happens when I go to quest...in dropdown it shows the spinning symbol. Other spots the picture does show, including in the habitat.
    I use Android and my dragon is level 1.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    When I tap habitat wher Frostnight resides, the other dragon images display in the line but instead of Frostnight picture, that just has the spinning symbol and it never loads. Same happens when I go to quest...in dropdown it shows the spinning symbol. Other spots the picture does show, including in the habitat.
    I use Android and my dragon is level 1.
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the team at Storm8 know and hopefully they can provide a quick fix

If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature!

Farm Supplier
    It looks like the HUD button images are also missing for the Advent, Holiplay, Honesty, Joyfrost, Pleasantry and Soul Guide Dragons along with Frostnight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frostnight missing HUD.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	57700

Farm Supplier
    do you have android 10? because I have these problems since I had my new samsung with android 10 and on another with android 5.1 no problem

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    It looks like the HUD button images are also missing for the Advent, Holiplay, Honesty, Joyfrost, Pleasantry and Soul Guide Dragons along with Frostnight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frostnight missing HUD.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	57700
    The HUD icons were fixed for the Holiplay, Pleasantry, Joyfrost, and Frostnight Dragons! The Advent, Soul Guide, and Honesty Dragons HUD icons appear to be fine. If they look different for you, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8! Link is in my signature

Thank you team for the quick fix!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support