Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Start Wrapping - 2020 Dec 01 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    *****programing problem*****

I tried to move Ornamental Shopping and I can?t. It can?t be moved or removed.
    I have already tried force closing the app twice. The problem persists.
    Again that worked fine on my iPad. As soon as I put it out and saw the size of it, it went straight into storage. iOS or Android?
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Again that worked fine on my iPad. As soon as I put it out and saw the size of it, it went straight into storage. iOS or Android?
    I’m on iOS. I also put it away on my iPad from the beginning. I wish I had not left it out on my iPhone. Now it’s stuck permanently☹️

I had put the Ornamental Shopping decoration on an edge. Now that the size is fixed, it goes over the bakery’s edge.
    Last edited by sunnyDreams; 12-11-20 at 04:16 PM.

Same problem here! When they unshrank* the Latest crate my sled was on the edge and now i cant move it. Now this goal is permanently stuck too... hopefully they can help Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-163901_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	57833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-163851_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	277.3 KB 
ID:	57834

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyDreams View Post
    *****programing problem*****

I tried to move Ornamental Shopping and I can?t. It can?t be moved or removed.
    I have already tried force closing the app twice. The problem persists.
    There was an issue with the deco's sizing that the team had to fix and the fix likely caused a small hiccup in your game (especially if the item was on the edge of your board). Try storing the deco before replacing it on your board, if you're unable to do this you'll likely need to contact the team for help.

Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I have an iPad and can?t store it or move it. Ugh!!!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

New Resident
    Mine is off the edge too. Hopefully, it can be fixed.
    Last edited by suzq0922; 12-11-20 at 09:01 PM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There was an issue with the deco's sizing that the team had to fix and the fix likely caused a small hiccup in your game (especially if the item was on the edge of your board). Try storing the deco before replacing it on your board, if you're unable to do this you'll likely need to contact the team for help.
    The team is no help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7765B75-B03E-4A43-9388-E3786EEF0369.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	57841

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by suzq0922 View Post
    The team is no help.
    The team can and will help with the issue but the drop down menus can be a bit tricky to navigate - if you don't choose just the right combo of game, reason, etc., the filters will stop your request from getting through to them directly.

If you can't get a ticket logged with the team successfully on your own, I suggest PMing a Mod and asking for their help. A list of Mods can be found on the BS Main Forum Page, written in purple under the heading "Forum Information and Options".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    They have different countries? themes all the time. Seriously. You need only to look back through the old goals to see that.

I have been playing this game for years and although every other religion gets symbols of their religious holiday, NEVER Christmas. We get secular stuff (and this goal is awesome!), but I have yet to see a Baby Jesus in a manger or even a cross.

Maybe next year!!
    I have only been playing for 2 years, so I have not had the advantage of getting the other themes. Not complaining I just said it would be nice.

Rhino Keeper
    I love all the parts of this goal. But there seems a disconnect with the scale of some of the pieces. Not everything really fits together.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast