Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Start Wrapping - 2020 Dec 01 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I have been a little busy lately, so I wasn't able to get the side goal prize. A little sadden, but I didn't put in the effort to get it - so I have no one but myself to blame for that.

Regardless, it wouldn't have looked good in my outdoors/nature Christmas bakery, since the setting to the side goal prize is very indoors. So maybe it wasn't too much of a loss for me.

My indoor Christmas bakery is already looking a bit messy, so I've got to fix and spice it up again like it used to look like.

New Resident
    Is anyone else having an issue placing items in storage? I?m unable to sell or place a holiday decoration in storage. I figured it out. I simply had to move the item to a different spot
    Last edited by Rain19841; 12-15-20 at 11:04 AM.

New Resident
    I figured it out as soon as I posed the question.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain19841 View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue placing items in storage? I?m unable to sell or place a holiday decoration in storage. I figured it out. I simply had to move the item to a different spot
    What if you can’t move to a different spot? I’m tapping it in design mode & nothing is happening!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    What if you can’t move to a different spot? I’m tapping it in design mode & nothing is happening!
    I noticed it got bigger the other day. So, I removed items around it as it’s now 4x4. It used to be 3x3. So move items out of the way or store them. Then you will be able to move rotate store or sell.

I just tried it again & it’s still movable & storable.

If you don’t move the items that are now on top of it in the extra added space (3x3 now bigger at 4x4) and tiles it now covers.... it will remain stuck and blocked from moving or storing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Caristalyc View Post
    This has been reported. Please keep checking the first post of this thread or the bugs thread on the topic for full details and updates.

Rhino Keeper
    My items still cannot be selected or moved or stored. I would try making my bakery bigger to see if that helped, but I don’t have the gems to do that.

Two of the ovens from this goal will not allow me to store them so is taking up spots affecting the new one that just started.
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Two of the ovens from this goal will not allow me to store them so is taking up spots affecting the new one that just started.
    You should be able to store all ovens which are built. Unfortunately, for ovens that aren’t finished being built you will have to sell them or finish building them before you can stir them.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You should be able to store all ovens which are built. Unfortunately, for ovens that aren?t finished being built you will have to sell them or finish building them before you can stir them.
    They are fully built. None of the options to sell even if I wanted to sell comes up.
    ​Amy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast