Thread: Decorating with retired items!!!

Host(ess)

Decorating with retired items!!!

I hate the fact that when you decorate with something that?s retired you have to start from the beginning for each and every item on IOS. Can they do an update? It is such a task decorating for the holidays especially when you have been playing for years. Almost everything I have is retired now.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same complaint and suggest for years. It takes FOREVER to decorate for this reason. The catalogue should stay in same position as place each item. It would also be amazing if all seasonal items would be moved to the front of catalogue. It takes me an entire day to remodel in each place BS and RS. This needs to improve.
    I would also like to add if you have already bought the item it should always be available for purchase because sometimes you need more of whatever it is for design. And while I am at it, why not just make every item ever made available so we can all enjoy this game and decorate equally. They keep some of the most boring, ugly, and useless items in catalogue while the items we would all love in there are deleted.
    I wish I could go work for this company and make all the changes we have all asked for years for! I know I spend a ton on gems and I should be a happy customer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by naalmu View Post
    I hate the fact that when you decorate with something that?s retired you have to start from the beginning for each and every item on IOS. Can they do an update? It is such a task decorating for the holidays especially when you have been playing for years. Almost everything I have is retired now.
    I hate that as well. What I've done for the last few years is to put everything out using a cheap android device. Then once everything is out I go back to my iPad to arrange everything the way I want it.

Make sure that if you have gem dispensers or iOS only decor to make sure that you don't move anything into the "empty space" as they don't show on android. I always put tables or counters around my gem dispensers so that I can't make any mistakes.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I hate that as well. What I've done for the last few years is to put everything out using a cheap android device. Then once everything is out I go back to my iPad to arrange everything the way I want it.

Make sure that if you have gem dispensers or iOS only decor to make sure that you don't move anything into the "empty space" as they don't show on android. I always put tables or counters around my gem dispensers so that I can't make any mistakes.
    That is exactly what I do as well! Irritating we have to go to such lengths? Without a doubt! But it really is the only way I can redecorate without it taking a month and frustrating me to the point that I give up.

Unfortunately, because of Game Center I can't do the same with RS so my resto has just been a blank box with seasonal tables for the past few months. After nearly 10 years of daily (some may say obsessive) playing, it's virtually impossible for me to decorate via iOS

Host(ess)
    Someone on fb suggested using an android so I?m looking for a cheap one which is actually sad. I see ads for new games but they can?t do an update to this game.

I agree. I don?t understand why it has to go all the way back to the beginning. Very frustrating indeed. How do you use an android device? Can you just download the game on there and login and you can use the same account in both places?

Rhino Keeper
    Takes me 7-14 days to redecorate because of all the tapping.

Wish we could scroll.

Rhino Keeper
    All my neighbors complain about this all the time. lol! Funny, not funny! Most of us don’t redecorate anymore because of this. It’s become a job, rather then a way to relax, like it use to be. Less time spent on the game means less time spending. I wish they would change the catalogue at least and put all the items that you have to re-scroll for, in the front of the list.