Thread: Equal availability to sale expansions

Fashion Designer

Equal availability to sale expansions

Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

Thanks, K

P.S. or when there's a land sale, make all previous sale plots available at sale price. Fair to everyone, IMO. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by kat8rose; 11-28-20 at 07:52 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Hi, S8

Why aren't the land sale expansions available to everyone, regardless of current expansion. It's not equitable. Those of us that eventually get to those plots will be penalized. Why shouldn't the sale plots be available to anyone that has the resources to purchase them, without being fully expanded to those plots? Please explain this to me and how this is equitable.

Thanks, K
    i agree. this is only the second land sale i've been able to participate in. but i have a huge chunk of land that i worry i will never be able to be part of.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Emmmm, S8 I really would like an answer. I don't see why plots that were previously on sale, cannot also be offered at the sale price whenever there is a land sale. This just seems fair to me. Thanks!