Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone having trouble breeding animals today?

Host(ess)

Unhappy Anyone having trouble breeding animals today?

I had a baby ready this morning and it will not let me breed anything else now. I click on the breed button and then on an animal but the nest stays empty. I tried clicking on three different animals.

Farm Supplier
    Did you make sure you have enough money to breed that specific animal?

Fashion Designer
    When those animals already have babies on their nest, they are not allowed to breed.
    sophiacml

Host(ess)
    I had enough money and the animal wasnt already being bred, but I did already have 4 animals of all the choices I could choose, so maybe you can only have four of each animal. I bought two snakes and it allowed me to breed them.

Fashion Designer
    Hm... As fas as I know, when your nest already have this big mama with a baby, you can't breed anymore even you have enough cash.
    sophiacml

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. it sucks that you can't breed more. I was thinking of having like 100 llamas just to show off :0
    Ragamuffin.

Host(ess)
    It seems as if TeamLava has made a change, I can now breed animals that I already have four of, they must have upped the limit, or maybe the limit ups itself when you reach a certain level

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk8 View Post
    It seems as if TeamLava has made a change, I can now breed animals that I already have four of, they must have upped the limit, or maybe the limit ups itself when you reach a certain level
    Oh, right. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk8 View Post
    LOL so many changes already. I'm starting to wonder if we aren't actually playing a beta version o.O
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    LOL so many changes already. I'm starting to wonder if we aren't actually playing a beta version o.O
    At least TeamLava didn't just release this game and let it be like some of their other games. They are actually trying to make it better, maybe it's because of the success of some of the other zoo games.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast