Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone having trouble breeding animals today?

Host(ess)
    This is what I have and I can not currently breed anymore

7 Gila Monsters
    7 Pythons
    5 Rhinos
    4 Owls
    5 Lamas
    5 Monkeys
    4 Bears
    4 Kangaroos
    4 Zebras
    4 Elephants

Fashion Designer
    I'm facing problem that I can't breed anymore and left one breed nest free open now.
    sophiacml

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk8 View Post

7 Gila Monsters
    7 Pythons
    5 Rhinos
    4 Owls
    5 Lamas
    5 Monkeys
    4 Bears
    4 Kangaroos
    4 Zebras
    4 Elephants
    I have 7 Llamas, but I'm not able to breed more.

Can't Breed Turtles

I have 2 turtles & am unable to breed them. I also have the 5 gems needed but when I click breed it just shows the empty nest!
    It seems there must be a problem trying to breed animals using gems.
    I also tried breeding my elephants, zebras & owls this morning, and the same thing happened it just showed an empty nest. I currently have 4 of each of the above though & wondered if this was the limit?
    I bred my rhinocerous a couple of days ago & now have 5 of them. Has the limit changed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk8 View Post

7 Gila Monsters
    7 Pythons
    5 Rhinos
    4 Owls
    5 Lamas
    5 Monkeys
    4 Bears
    4 Kangaroos
    4 Zebras
    4 Elephants
    I have almost exactly the same set of animals you have (except I have 7 Llamas) and I have not been able to breed anymore for two days now.

Rhino Keeper
    I have
    7 Gila Monsters
    7 Llamas
    7 Albino Pythons
    5 Monkeys
    5 Rhinos
    4 Elephants
    4 Kangaroos
    4 Zebras
    4 Bears

Last few days I've only been breeding Pythons, but today it looks like I can no longer breed anything anymore.
    Ragamuffin.

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same problem today. It doesn't matter how many animals have. I click the animal (any one) to breed and the breeding box remains empty.

The Honorable Panda
    when i am ready to breed some won't I just keep selecting one until it takes. I still cannot breed my elephant.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same situation as everyone else! My bigger issue is with the experience earned from multiple animals. You get one star for feeding one animal and for getting the coins. You get only one star for feeding seven pythons and getting those coins! I'd have ALOT more experience if I just kept one of each animal and repeatedly feed them! There is no incentive to have multiples!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm2 View Post
    I'm in the same situation as everyone else! My bigger issue is with the experience earned from multiple animals. You get one star for feeding one animal and for getting the coins. You get only one star for feeding seven pythons and getting those coins! I'd have ALOT more experience if I just kept one of each animal and repeatedly feed them! There is no incentive to have multiples!!!!
    I agree. At this point, my leveling up has almost come to a halt, as my animals take 2-3 hours per feed. Also, this means I make less XP from harvesting crops, as I'm always 10,000 capped. I tried to build another pen for some of the same animals, but was told I cannot, and should try breeding.

The only benefit is that I make alot of money off the animals...but what am I going to spend it on? Expanding my zoo and fill it with more hotdog stands? =.=;;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast