Thread: Ski Lift

Rhino Keeper

Ski Lift

When I first started playing, 8 years ago, they had a ski resort. (still do) I?d love to see a ski lift, to go along with it. We have a snow fight scene, and a winter bowling scene, and a ski slope? scene, all in BS. I?d love to see it here in Resto as well. Also, something I thought of... I see people making waterfalls out of chairs etc... A water fall would be nice. Another real neat idea? Have a winter cottage. We have Halloween houses...what about winter, and spring? Still waiting on snowy hedges with Xmas lights, snowy fences, and don?t know if it is possible, but tiles that look more like snow with a little bit of a rise so that it looks like the bots are actually walking in snow! That would be great! There are a lot of very creative players. They make stairs out of dividers, but actual working stairs would be even better. It would be really neat to be able to create an entire Christmas scene with houses w/Xmas lights, children building snowmen, more ice skaters, maybe little shoppers carrying Christmas gifts. For those that don?t celebrate or care for Christmas, maybe xtra winter stuff...OH! And winter roads! We have lots of tiles, but none are really conducive to building snowy roads. With more vehicles with snow on them!

One last thing...I know it takes up a lot of space, but moving deco would really be nice. Water falls that look like they are actually moving...maybe scenes where it looks like fall leaves are actually falling. Or maybe just have it look like it is snowing in the Restaurant or Bakery. Breathe some life into the cafes. I think a lot of players would really get a kick out of all this. Just some thoughts...

New Resident
    Agree with your thoughts, I play with different accounts and lost one of the oldest, with lvl 99 and lots of decoration possibilities. I know the had with every quest or goal in the past new deco parts for bottom and walls, not only one to buy, but 5 till 6 every time. Now you have to buy a crate with a lottery to get what you like for cash or win the goal and get a large deco. But it was nice to get the little deco parts in the past. And I think of deco like you. It is now only stupid deco. And I am angry, that they deleted my oldest user, only because I have not played for a year with theach account. No time because of illness. Very sad. So, I hope they read some of this from yours and mine... hopefully and it would change something
    Kind regards
    Lumax2311

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumax2311 View Post
    Agree with your thoughts, I play with different accounts and lost one of the oldest, with lvl 99 and lots of decoration possibilities. I know the had with every quest or goal in the past new deco parts for bottom and walls, not only one to buy, but 5 till 6 every time. Now you have to buy a crate with a lottery to get what you like for cash or win the goal and get a large deco. But it was nice to get the little deco parts in the past. And I think of deco like you. It is now only stupid deco. And I am angry, that they deleted my oldest user, only because I have not played for a year with theach account. No time because of illness. Very sad. So, I hope they read some of this from yours and mine... hopefully and it would change something
    Kind regards
    Lumax2311
    In all my years, I've never heard of S8 deleting any accounts, not for inactivity. Perhaps there's been a mix up?

If you have your s8 ID and Password for any previous accounts, you should be able to log in to any account you've created over the years using the Login Feature.

If you're having issues logging into an old account despite having that info at hand, you can always open a Support Ticket with s8 who should be able to get you back into the account in question. Good luck, hope this helps.