When I first started playing, 8 years ago, they had a ski resort. (still do) I?d love to see a ski lift, to go along with it. We have a snow fight scene, and a winter bowling scene, and a ski slope? scene, all in BS. I?d love to see it in Resto as well. Also, something I thought of... I see people making waterfalls out of chairs etc... A water fall would be nice. Another real neat idea? Have a winter cottage. We have Halloween houses...what about winter, and spring? Still waiting on snowy hedges with Xmas lights, snowy fences, and don?t know if it is possible, but tiles that look more like snow with a little bit of a rise so that it looks like the bots are actually walking in snow! That would be great! There are a lot of very creative players. They make stairs out of dividers, but actual working stairs would be even better. It would be really neat to be able to create an entire Christmas scene with houses w/Xmas lights, children building snowmen, more ice skaters, maybe little shoppers carrying Christmas gifts. For those that don?t celebrate or care for Christmas, maybe xtra winter stuff...OH! And winter roads! We have lots of tiles, but none are really conducive to building snowy roads. With more vehicles with snow on them!

One last thing...I know it takes up a lot of space, but moving deco would really be nice. Water falls that look like they are actually moving...maybe scenes where it looks like fall leaves are actually falling. Or maybe just have it look like it is snowing in the Restaurant or Bakery. Breathe some life into the cafes. I think a lot of players would really get a kick out of all this. Just some thoughts...