Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Special Season - 2020 Nov 26 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I could forward a request for this, but no promises that the other recipes will be unlocked. Unfortunately, because this appliance was previously a goal appliance (and then used for a 5-day goal on top of that) I don't know how generous the team would be in unlocking the other recipes
    Thank you so much!! Since they keep sooooo many appliances locked, I really hope that at least all recipes are available for appliances we managed to get our hands on in the future

Fashion Designer
    Oh, I like the final prize! I usually just unlock to the last recipe on the 5 day goals but I guess I'm going to have to do some more cooking!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First recipe on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 11-26-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	693.1 KB 
ID:	57615
    2nd one!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2020-11-28-12-18-03.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	57627
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    Ooh that's a pretty piano deco item as a prize!

Executive Chef
    These recipes are more Christmas designed right? Why are they on Bakesgiving stove? I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I could forward a request for this, but no promises that the other recipes will be unlocked. Unfortunately, because this appliance was previously a goal appliance (and then used for a 5-day goal on top of that) I don't know how generous the team would be in unlocking the other recipes
    Is there ever a chance to repeat missed goals to unlock the recipies? I've been playing for a a few years and have a lot of ovens with locked recipies and I complete every goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef_Scondo View Post
    Is there ever a chance to repeat missed goals to unlock the recipies? I've been playing for a a few years and have a lot of ovens with locked recipies and I complete every goal.
    Sadly, no. Goals are not repeated and so locked recipes remain locked.

It used to be that the appliance relisted in a 5 Day Goal would have all the past recipes unlocked for everyone but they stopped doing that a while back so now only the recipes connected to the current goal will be unlocked by participating.

Fingers crossed the team reconsiders this position and starts relisting past recipes in 5 Day Goals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12