Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Dragons to Level to 15 for Prime Breeding

Rhino Keeper

Best dragon to feed to 15?

Has anyone looked at food costs and determined the best dragon to feed up to 15? Or which type is best to feed up?

I'm not sure if it's better to feed up the single color dragon or one with two or three colors. I know it takes two level 15s to get the pure. But I'm slow going getting one dragon to level 15, so I really want to maximize my results for the effort.

Nightclub Owner
    Depends on what you're aiming for.

If you want to try your luck at the new Prime dragons, then you'll want to feed the single color dragons, plus they eat the least food compared to others.

If you want to get stronger dragons for battle, then you'll want to feed the Champion or Diamonds, but they eat A LOT.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten my Fire to level 15, I want the new prime dragons (erroneously called pure in my first post).
    At least there is no extra time in the evolver necessary!

Nightclub Owner
    The next one you need is to get Light to Lv15
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I have already evolved Rainbow & Diamond to Level 15. My plan was to target Puffer, Diamond Prism and Prime Energy for breeding. Next I will raise Big Bad and try for Prime Life. I don't plan to raise any Commons. I plan to raise the highest rarity level dragons in hopes of creating a small but strong army for battling.

I'm sure not raising many dragons to Level 15 unless the food costs come down or the means to earn food go up!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I have already evolved Rainbow & Diamond to Level 15. My plan was to target Puffer, Diamond Prism and Prime Energy for breeding. Next I will raise Big Bad and try for Prime Life. I don't plan to raise any Commons. I plan to raise the highest rarity level dragons in hopes of creating a small but strong army for battling.

I'm sure not raising many dragons to Level 15 unless the food costs come down or the means to earn food go up!
    I only fed my single color ones because they eat the lowest amount of food, but pretty sure will be selling them soon, as more dragons keep on coming out, some dragons have to go
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I raised Diamond, Air, Water, Storm, Melody, Lavender (which eat the least food) and Mask (eat so much food but I want to breed so many dragon with this dragon)
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    I raised Diamond, Air, Water, Storm, Melody, Lavender (which eat the least food) and Mask (eat so much food but I want to breed so many dragon with this dragon)
    Hm, I guess I could have fed a Pink/Purple hybrid, that would have made it easier, but would still result in too many fails for me, ah well, what's done is done, I don't regret feeding my single color dragons to LV15
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I have fed these dragons:

- Diamond, Infinity who became to those very strong dragons in Charity tournament, they won all battle 20 to 30 easily
    - Unicorn, Magic and Water who costed not too much food.
    Unicorn + Magic gave me Prime Magic, also could give Prime Power
    Unicorn + Water could give Prime Loyal

I am saving food to feed Chameleon as Diamond + Chameleon could give me another 2 Prime dragons plus Diamond hybrids
    Last edited by renbuxing; 08-04-15 at 12:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Do we know that level 15 dragons will be stronger in battle? I realize it seems logical, but that doesn't necessarily make it so. I feel we have little concrete information on leveling up to 15. For instance, if we can level up any dragon to 15, why make the Prime type dragons? Just for the challenge of breeding them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast