Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: SPIN TO WIN: Golden Jackalope - 2020 Nov 25

  1. #11
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5
    Can anyone tell me what the prizes are/where they go after you create the Kiwi items in the Farmer’s Outpost???

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly3085 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the prizes are/where they go after you create the Kiwi items in the Farmer’s Outpost???
    They are just there and will show when you have to give.
    They are invisible.
    You will be giving these items when you reach goal 5

    Read post 1 to help.

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-2020-Nov-25

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I got the exact spinner in my farm. Looks like yours as well. I spun it again just a minute ago, and still no jackelope is on my spinner, or any other prize different from the ones from yesterday.

    I'm just going to upgrade to level 33. As my other level 33 farm has the jackelope in the wheel spinner.

    I don't care about the jackelope but I want that wood thing (with flowers?) that is being offered.

    But it appears it's only being offered if the jackelope is in your spinner as well.

  4. #14
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are just there and will show when you have to give.
    They are invisible.
    You will be giving these items when you reach goal 5

    Read post 1 to help.

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-2020-Nov-25
    Thank you soooo much!!!

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,489
    I hope I can get the wagon and cat.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,616
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I notice it is not on my baby farms

    I am going to find out if this is an error

    Attachment 57574
    Yes I noticed that on one of my baby farms. That is why I did not fill out the lower level section because I wasn't sure if it was an error/


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yes I noticed that on one of my baby farms. That is why I did not fill out the lower level section because I wasn't sure if it was an error/
    Paul I think it is a wrong Wheel picture on lower farms because get this I spun on my baby farm and landed on one gem and the wheel looked like spinner was on half the one gem slot.
    I did not get a gem but got a prize from the high level wheel.
    I got the Fall produce cart.

  8. #18
    My wheel on baby farm has been corrected to show the golden jackelope

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,489
    I got an expansion permit, oh lucky me!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,371
    I'm getting nothing but tools and papers I just what that wagon thing. Hopefully I can get lucky before it's over and gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •