Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday Sale 2020 + Boosted Deliveries (Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    More items showed up but not a single Christmas decoration.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Show Ponies are all 2000 a pop, which is regular price. Thought this is Black Friday Sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Show pony stable 3000gems omg, only a home for pony cost 3k gems, then no money to buy pony

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Stormie for Black Friday sale, just got what I asked, the mayflower boat. And I can save 9000 gem for not getting the stable with 3 show ponies!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I wanted decorations in particular and maybe a flytrap, but nothing so far that even peaks my interest.

If I don't buy anything from either game, I'll definitely be finishing out buying the travis Scott albums with the iTunes money I have. I only need to finish out 2 or so albums. Disappointed.
    Got a few things, but also bought the last 3 albums I was missing of his. Now I have more TS Songs to listen to since I'm about to be on the game for a few hours to sell.

I'm glad that sales weren't as good as I thought they would've been, I was finally able to get and buy some more songs.

Executive Chef
    The 'fall flower bush' cannot be stored, please fix.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I realized no expansions, I would really like to know so I can get rid of more than I usually do!

Executive Chef
    Is that bird house actually broken or do you have to fix it? I'm interested in possibly getting it since I have 70 gems left, but if can't be fixed - I wouldn't buy it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Is that bird house actually broken or do you have to fix it? I'm interested in possibly getting it since I have 70 gems left, but if can't be fixed - I wouldn't buy it
    Well I decided to just buy it... and luckily it was only 10 gems to buy. But how am I supposed to get these?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	58345B09-46D6-4794-84DF-7C6B1E157331.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	742.8 KB 
ID:	57626

I though it would only take paint, screws and stuff like that but it doesn't. I can store it, which is good. So I'm leaving that in my cellar until I can actually get a good idea on how to build this.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Hmm like people said, why are the white and onyx show ponies shown as limited time and on sale when they are not. Oh well, another year maybe. It was years ago they were on sale.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast