Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone explain to me what the fascination with old goal ovens is?

We get new ovens or recipes for both the 5 and 15 day goals. As near as I can tell, the only way opening up old ovens/goal ovens would benefit anyone, in any way, is if they had every. single. basic, special, and goal oven mastered well before the next goal. Since we continue to get new ones every two to three weeks, which usually aren?t even completed by the next goal, we have more then enough recipes to keep the coins and gems coming.

So I?m truly curious...what am I missing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Can someone explain to me what the fascination with old goal ovens is?

We get new ovens or recipes for both the 5 and 15 day goals. As near as I can tell, the only way opening up old ovens/goal ovens would benefit anyone, in any way, is if they had every. single. basic, special, and goal oven mastered well before the next goal. Since we continue to get new ones every two to three weeks, which usually aren?t even completed by the next goal, we have more then enough recipes to keep the coins and gems coming.

So I?m truly curious...what am I missing?
    Everyone plays this game on their own terms. Personally I have no interest in deco, especially when nothing to do with a bakery. I play to master recipies and have as many different things to serve as possible. I have all ovens released since sometime in 2013, and have mastered all the recipies I have access to, not for the gems but for the completeness. It annoys me to see ovens that are forever out of my reach, locked by goal. I would pay many gems to unlock these. Others may have different reasons

Rhino Keeper
    Now I know why Black Friday sale s*cked so hard. Just scrolled through the forum (I haven't been playing bakery for a few months) and found this amazing sale at the end of the summer. This is what an actual Black Friday sale looks like.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...chool-(6-Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Now I know why Black Friday sale s*cked so hard. Just scrolled through the forum (I haven't been playing bakery for a few months) and found this amazing sale at the end of the summer. This is what an actual Black Friday sale looks like.

I don't think it's mutually exclusive.

I've played for years and agreed with everyone else that this is the worst Thanksgiving sale.
    Not sure if we should still wish for anything in future sales; probably not, since we'll never get what we wish for.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing since late '13 (although joined the forum in '15), and yes, I can also confirm this one was the absoute worst by far. It seems like they started doing sales at most random times of the year so you dont actually know when to expect a next sale (esp if you playing irregularly). The last 2 years I'm basically playing bakery only for black friday and other big sales, since I can't keep up with the new goal time anymore.

My last hope for this year is christmas sale lol (but probably shouldnt expect anything).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post

I totally agree, this was really an amazing sale, as one would expect for a Black Friday sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhambra34 View Post
    I totally agree, this was really an amazing sale, as one would expect for a Black Friday sale!
    Yes, that's why I think it would be great if the game developers would notify us with an email about an upcoming sale. Not all of us have time to play bakery everyday, I missed lots of sales this way which totally s"cks... I think it would benefit both us players and game developers.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567