Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

All decent sale items are gems only. This is unacceptable. And the goals are too short. Some of us don't have neighbors that actually participate.

Completely underwhelmed. I was hoping for a Christmas sale. Seems like we get the same items for sale over and over. Very disappointing

Farm Supplier
    Beyond disappointing. I spent millions of coins last time and not a single solitaire one this event...

I can't believe it, this sale is so pathetic. I actually facetimed my sister to look through the items together, we thought this was a joke. Such a shame!!!!

Feel free to invite me, name is id

Quote Originally Posted by moonlitedancer View Post
    All decent sale items are gems only. This is unacceptable. And the goals are too short. Some of us don't have neighbors that actually participate.

Feel free to invite me, name is id

New Resident
    "i never expect anything from you and still manage to disappoint me"

Executive Chef
    Disappointed, once again we might have to wait until Christmas Eve for S8 to give us a Christmas sale.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    like really, what even was the point of this sale?? they just put the most boring stuff from the regular store, that no one wants to buy anyway. no older, rare or discontinued items, no christmas or winter related staff, nothing.

Are you kidding me? Really??? I have never been so disappointed! I have no Christmas stuff and now I guess I won't unless I take a chance with boxes. I don't want to wait until the day before Christmas to decorate! This is really truly a knife in the back to all your loyal players

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast