Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

Farm Supplier
    Not worthy of a Black Friday sale. Disappointing! I assume they do a great Christmas sale, but it will most likely be too late for decorating 🙁
    Nevertheless I was lucky, I opened one Christmas present box and got exactly the price I wanted. At least that. I was willing to spend a lot of money...

I don't even want to play this game anymore

Executive Chef
    if it is letting me expand for 60 gems, will it go back to 80 gems once the sale is over?
    also what is the max size of a bakery?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if it is letting me expand for 60 gems, will it go back to 80 gems once the sale is over?
    also what is the max size of a bakery?
    There is a full list of Expansion details in the BS Game Guide here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 for the sale, but overall I didn't like it. I just purchased three expansions and a decoration. Hopefully, we get a better sale for Christmas. The magic ovens are too expensive and I only have one. Two hundreds gems for a stove is too much and buying at least 18 of those ovens is a fortune in real money when you get 275 gems for 34.99 plus taxes.

Farm Supplier
    200 gems or $10 for the magic oven? That is ridiculous. I don?t want anything in this sale except maybe a window that is still too overpriced. What a disappointment. Listen to the players and put what they WANT on sale. Not random items that don?t get bought in the first place.

New Resident
    Omg what a bunch of junk we got for the "black friday sale"!!

I actually like this sale. There’s a few items I don’t have and bought. I don’t know where to put it tho because my bakery is so full and I already expanded to the max.

Nightclub Owner
    From a cursory glance, it seems to me that most of the items on the list are the ones they removed recently after sales. For a while there, when they would have sale they would then remove every sale item from the market directly afterward. A lot of players were upset by this so maybe that's what drove this decision?

Either way, I'm disappointed myself and will remember this as the second worse Black Friday sale in BS history - after all, nothing could disappoint me as much as the awfulness of 2015!

Either way, I'm disappointed myself and will remember this as the second worse Black Friday sale in BS history - after all, nothing could disappoint me as much as the awfulness of 2015![/QUOTE]

What made 2015 so bad? I can't imagine something worse....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast