Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarie4 View Post
    Such a bad and boring sale. Nothing relating to christmas/winter. Didn't even seen a single item that was posted in the holiday wishlist thread
    I think that's because they might give us a Christmas sale soon

Rhino Keeper
    Every sale I set myself up. I think maybe this sale they’ll live up to my expectations. Again I’m so disappointed. I wasn’t even asking for much just some fall and Xmas floor tiles and wallpaper and a few tables and chairs I need a few more of. Not one thing I found that I want to buy. The RS sale wasn’t much better and usually out of the 2 games their sale is generally exceptionally better. Not this time. Both had a Halloween sale but neglected to have an autumn sale or to at least combine the 2 sales.
    Last edited by charaekin; 11-27-20 at 12:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Literally not one item Im going to buy... why are they giving us items already available? The whole hype behind black friday sales usually comes from bringing out old/removed items. Not only did they fail to do that, but the items they did bring back are some of the most boring ones, with no holiday items at all. This is really just disappointing it?s like they don?t want us to spend money on their game

Executive Chef
    I expanded using 60 gems and spent 12 gems opening the winter crate and got 1st place. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarie4 View Post
    Such a bad and boring sale. Nothing relating to christmas/winter. Didn't even seen a single item that was posted in the holiday wishlist thread
    Agree....I'm so disappointed

Fashion Designer
    Absolute rubbish. Not a single thing to buy. If there's nothing I want in the floor decor I usually buy lots of tables and chairs. Even those are rubbish!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdyGirl79 View Post
    Agree....I'm so disappointed
    Agree x3

Boring . There are so many really good items from previous years and they put very expensive things

Executive Chef
    I'm so glad I didn't do over 100+ dollars in ITunes money like I did last year. I only did 50.

Might buy the Christmas boxes/crates if I bought anything, but that would be about it if I did.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Absolute rubbish. Not a single thing to buy. If there's nothing I want in the floor decor I usually buy lots of tables and chairs. Even those are rubbish!
    Yes!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast