Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

While 2015 was bad, at least it had a gem dispenser! I scrolled through this sale multiple times and there's just nothing new for me unfortunately

Executive Chef
    Honestly to me, the sale in 2015 wasn't the greatest but it was a bit better than what this years was.

Even though the sale in 2015 had lesser items, the gem dispenser made up for that in my personal opinion.

That, and first prizes were offered. I don't see a first place prize directly being offered in this sale.

Host(ess)
    I?m seriously pissed. I was waiting to do my Christmas decorating so I wouldn?t have to keep going back to all of my retired stuff over and over again. Why would they post this random useless stuff.

Host(ess)
    Agreed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    if it is letting me expand for 60 gems, will it go back to 80 gems once the sale is over?
    also what is the max size of a bakery?
    Yes. I managed to expand to the size I always wanted to be at 25x27 and using 60 gems for that expansion was great and cheap!
    I'd definitely expand while it's for 60 gems!

Tried the winter crate and got winterland for 1st place which I wanted for a long time - so I'm happy!

Bring on Christmas sale for Elves bake shop

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted old goal ovens to go on sale. I don?t like this sale.

Rhino Keeper
    restaurant sale is much better than this sale old items on regular market oh what a disapointment

Executive Chef
    Even though the grapefruit tile and the pink diamond tile were already in the market before the sale started, I do like that they're on sale for a gem cheaper than what they usually are.

That one gem extra at regular pricing isn't bad, but it adds up the more you buy of it.

It costed me no more than 5 gems to get the tile under my robot since and the tile under a woman reading a book since they're on sale. If I had bought them without the sale they would've costed me more gems. I saved 5 (if not more) gems even if not many.

I'm glad to see that the Italian flag tile was offered again! I've got to hurry up and get that Italian cookie wallpaper so I can hints of Italian in my bakery. Since I am Italian, it can be an Italian floral shop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0BE1CDF-E77D-4B43-938B-50E3ABBC989C.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	57652
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6AFD1CFD-7260-4944-B5CC-FD935E0E064B.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	57653

I am a bit disappointed that there were no floral items in particular being directly offered, aside from a few boxes/crates that can be used in such a theme, but I'll probably see that in a spring sale rather than a "Black Friday" one.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 11-28-20 at 05:36 PM.

Farm Supplier

Which crate?

Quote Originally Posted by Alhambra34 View Post
    Not worthy of a Black Friday sale. Disappointing! I assume they do a great Christmas sale, but it will most likely be too late for decorating 
    Nevertheless I was lucky, I opened one Christmas present box and got exactly the price I wanted. At least that. I was willing to spend a lot of money...
    Can I ask which crate & what you won? I wasted a lot on my newer bakery. But saved my bigger bakery gem packs. Was hoping to find the holiday one with all the reindeer or the Ginger tree. Sadly my new bakery got things I didn?t want. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I spent over 500 gems on opening boxes yesterday and the best I got was second place items. And I already had both of them! One of the fourth place items I now have 17 of them! It's an absolute disgrace. I'm not using any more gems on boxes. I'll keep what I have in the hope that there is going to be a good Christmas sale.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast