Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2020 November 27 - Black Friday!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 team for bringing Chic Chef’s station. I wanted that decoration for a very long time.

Does anyone know if the Magic Oven will be available or will there only be the Magic Stove for Black Friday? Do they rotate the Magic appliances or stick to one Magic appliance during a sale? I know there are Mighty appliances. I'm only referring to the Magic appliances.

With the age of these games and the current state of the world and spending, it seems logical they would try to make some sales. May not be fun for us, but business is business. Maybe Christmas will be better.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

Rhino Keeper
    Very dissapointed. As expected the best items require gems which I can't increase quickly now they've taken the videos away 💔😭
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by boudinlink View Post
    Does anyone know if the Magic Oven will be available or will there only be the Magic Stove for Black Friday? Do they rotate the Magic appliances or stick to one Magic appliance during a sale? I know there are Mighty appliances. I'm only referring to the Magic appliances.
    Sadly, we have no way of knowing (or even accurately predicting) what items will be released in which sale - it's always a lottery with s8!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sadly, we have no way of knowing (or even accurately predicting) what items will be released in which sale - it's always a lottery with s8!
    Thank you for the reply.

I wish we could peek inside the different chests before we spend gems. I have spent gems and hated the random item I received.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie1Tim View Post
    I wish we could peek inside the different chests before we spend gems. I have spent gems and hated the random item I received.
    Real life is taking up my time at the moment (so I've not had a chance to make a list of every box on offer right now) but I'll have the first post updated tomorrow morning.

Until then, I've lifted this from the last box sale which should help you decide which boxes are worth your time and gems.

Link to Master Box Guide for full details of box contents

Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12