Thread: Black friday sale 2020❓‼️

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Black friday sale 2020❓‼️

I have received a notification on Bakery and Restaurant that we will be having a Black Friday sale.

Will we be having a Black Friday sale here on Fashion too or can we expect to be neglected as usual..❓‼️

There are loads of items, expansions and slots that players would love to get in a good sale.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll see if I can find anything out for this game and if I do, then I'll let you all know....

Host(ess)
    Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath. This is one of my favorite games that I have been playing for years (and spent money). So disappointed that nothing was released for Halloween. Please bring back all discontinued Christmas catalogs and decor. Specific catalogs include: Santa's Helper (green) released 12/9/2011, Ms. Kringle released 12/16/2011, Retro Christmas released 12/10/2013, Santa's Helper (red) released 12/17/2013 and Playful Christmas released 12/23/2013. Although the company has decided to no longer update with new material, PLEASE, at least release all old items during their respective seasons. For example, during Valentine's, bring back the Be Mine catalog (released 1/20/2012) and the My Valentine catalog (released 2/9/2012). Surely, I am not the only one playing this amazing game that is willing to pay real money because it gives me hours of enjoyment.

Executive Chef
    Please bring back for Black Friday sale all Christmas decorations including:

- Mall Santa

- Skating Display

- Snowboard Display
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I would buy gems on this sale if I knew there would be cool stuff to buy, but no offerings.

I would love that silly flat standee that is one of the first challenges. (I missed out because I couldn't wake up at 4 am to rack the final sub-challenge). Anyway, I'd pay 10 gems for it.

Usually in Storm8 games sales come in the around 1-2 PM ET. Stay on the lookout!
    Last edited by Paul__; 11-27-20 at 10:59 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support