Thread: Maximum coins?

Host(ess)

Maximum coins?

I have 98,000,000+ coins and the counter looks like it will max at 99,999,999. Anyone know if it will adjust and go to 100 million and up? I know there are a few people on the forum that have lots of stoves going all the time, so someone must have hit that point.

Been playing several years and now have 60 stoves cranking mostly RVC when slots are not used for goals. Been saving the coins for next new expansion if one ever comes.

Nightclub Owner
    I've never seen or heard any reports of players experiencing this coin issue in BS so I think you should be okay.

Occasionally in DS, when your coins are in the billions, the game can sometimes appear as though it is subtracting coins instead of adding them. But even then the coins aren't actually being taken away from your account, it's just that the counter shows the wrong number temporarily. When this happens, the issue is normally fixed with a simple force close of the app without any lasting effects.

On the off-chance that you do experience any issues with your coins when the time comes, you can open a Support Ticket with the team who should be able to help.

Good luck, and congrats on the impending achievement!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've never seen or heard any reports of players experiencing this coin issue in BS so I think you should be okay.

Occasionally in DS, when your coins are in the billions, the game can sometimes appear as though it is subtracting coins instead of adding them. But even then the coins aren't actually being taken away from your account, it's just that the counter shows the wrong number temporarily. When this happens, the issue is normally fixed with a simple force close of the app without any lasting effects.

On the off-chance that you do experience any issues with your coins when the time comes, you can open a Support Ticket with the team who should be able to help.

Good luck, and congrats on the impending achievement!
    THANKS! Really appreciate your help in this and all you do for this forum.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    I have 98,000,000+ coins and the counter looks like it will max at 99,999,999. Anyone know if it will adjust and go to 100 million and up? I know there are a few people on the forum that have lots of stoves going all the time, so someone must have hit that point.

Been playing several years and now have 60 stoves cranking mostly RVC when slots are not used for goals. Been saving the coins for next new expansion if one ever comes.
    Yeah you can definitely go over 100 million coins. I have over 600 million and rising all the time. I'm going to try and reach 1 billion! I'll get there eventually.

EDIT: I've just had a quick check and when you reach 100,000,000 the 1 actually goes over the big yellow coin graphic. So it does look better than it being hidden.
    Last edited by geordieprogman; 11-26-20 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Missed a 0 from 100,000,000
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Yeah you can definitely go over 100 million coins. I have over 600 million and rising all the time. I'm going to try and reach 1 billion! I'll get there eventually.

EDIT: I've just had a quick check and when you reach 100,000,00 the 1 actually goes over the big yellow coin graphic. So it does look better than it being hidden.
    Thanks so much. Amazing how many coins you have! I'll continue to cook and collect without worry now. Wish I could accumulate some gems too, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 890,000,000 in another Storm8 game and am waiting to see if it will hit a billion this year. I know I’ll go that high bit don’t know if the game gets stuck there or is like the Energizer bunny. I son’t care about the coins there any longer - have enough! - but am interested in the One Billion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post

EDIT: I've just had a quick check and when you reach 100,000,000 the 1 actually goes over the big yellow coin graphic. So it does look better than it being hidden.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CD750C2-74AA-402D-B1CB-F2D164D6D267.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	57992 ​MAXIMUM COINS IS 2,999,999,999

I ever reach 2,999,999,999 coins and that is the Maximum. After 2,999,999,999 coins, next coins added will become ZERO.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CD750C2-74AA-402D-B1CB-F2D164D6D267.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	57992 ​MAXIMUM COINS IS 2,999,999,999

I ever reach 2,999,999,999 coins and that is the Maximum. After 2,999,999,999 coins, next coins added will become ZERO.
    WOW I thought I had a lot of coins. I'll never reach as many as you. How do you know that it goes back to zero? Has that happened to one of your neighbours?

Just for your info Bakerling: My bakery name is Stottie Cakes
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.