Thread: 2 Birthday Dragons?

Rhino Keeper

2 Birthday Dragons?

So, I somehow have 2 birthday dragons and I have no idea how since they were acquired by leaderboard points and have expired. I was going to disenchant one of them and noticed I can?t. Is that an intentional mechanic? I feel like they should be able to be traded lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    So, I somehow have 2 birthday dragons and I have no idea how since they were acquired by leaderboard points and have expired. I was going to disenchant one of them and noticed I can?t. Is that an intentional mechanic? I feel like they should be able to be traded lol
    We got one in an event some time ago - I think for DS's 7th birthday, and then we just got one by reaching a certain milestone in the last leaderboard.

Some dragons can't be traded. This is intentional on S8's part, I believe, but I don't know why. It is interesting to me that this particular dragon can't be d/c since it is just yellow/green. Somewhere around here we have a thread on other dragons that can't be d/c. I know that Neo Rose is one of them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Here is the link to the previous discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...traded+essence
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.