Thread: Gift menu

Gift menu

Please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why after all these years can't you break up the gifts menu?

Restaurant story does kind of

All it would take is 3 little tabs goal parts basic parts. And food

So tired of scrolling for hours

Rhino Keeper
    I’d love to see them categorize, holidays, vs regular deco. I’d also love to see them take the deco that is no longer available and move it to its own catalogue. Having to scroll and scroll and scroll, back and forth and back and forth, turns decorating into a job that makes decorating a chore, rather then something fun. I think this has been mentioned more then a few times. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by klasykreations View Post
    please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why after all these years can't you break up the gifts menu?

Restaurant story does kind of

all it would take is 3 little tabs goal parts basic parts. And food

so tired of scrolling for hours
    i totally agree!! Please make it easier!

I agreee, i have thought this too!

New Resident
    I agree. The gifting should be categorised with goal, basic, food and then decorations should be categorised by goal, holiday, theme

New Resident

Please Add Gift Menu

This game is a lot of fun, but turns frustrating when you have to scroll for days to find food gifts and basic parts gifts. You have sub-menus for other things, why not gifts?
    Pretty please, add a gift menu!!!

I actually just posted something related to this. It is so bad for a developer to not have thought about the convenience of the user. Like do they even test the game??

New Resident
    Would love for food and basic parts to be at the front of the list with the new goal parts

New Resident
    This would be so much more convenient. Then again I can see why/how it has taken as long as it has to get suggestions considered.

Seriously just spent 3 hours trying to get this requested via other channels.

Especially for new players like myself ?basic parts?,?goal parts? have no clue to help. Labeled but not categorized, classified. I don?t like gifting because of menu. Takes so long to scroll while doing that miss the screen or accidentally click on item you have to scroll all over again. Dev try playing and gifting it?s a pain. Have a short list of neighbors, considering no more adding because of this. Hassle and not fun.