Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: Black Friday Sale 2020 (Fantasy Forest Story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    In my opinion, the habitats were on sale for amazing prices, and I really stocked up on my 2 newer accounts that still have some room left to expand. However, most of the animals were still too expensive, so I bought a lot of habitats, but not a lot of animals to put in them. Hopefully there will be more affordable animals during the Christmas sale.

My oldest account finally got Yin (or was it Yang) to complete my Yin/Yang set, and it also got Brawny Bear to join Phoney Pony. That will probably be the end of the animals I can get on that account.

The prices on the habitats were great....I was thrilled and purchased several. I, too, also thought the animals were a little pricey. I was hoping the gingerbread habitat and the gingerbread animals would be in this sale but since they weren’t if anyone that works at S8 is on here....please....please....please.....include the gingerbread habitat and the gingerbread animals in the Christmas sale. I’m begging you...Lol. Also...please bring back all the winter habitats for the same prices as this sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    The prices on the habitats were great....I was thrilled and purchased several. I, too, also thought the animals were a little pricey. I was hoping the gingerbread habitat and the gingerbread animals would be in this sale but since they weren’t if anyone that works at S8 is on here....please....please....please.....include the gingerbread habitat and the gingerbread animals in the Christmas sale. I’m begging you...Lol. Also...please bring back all the winter habitats for the same prices as this sale.
    Ah, so I enticed you over to the dark side, Owly. *evil laugh* Do you need a gold exchanging neighbor? I will try to send you gold from my secret alter ego. Shhhhhh!

I hope they bring the gingerbread animals and habitats back just for you! They are all so cute!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12