Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Black Friday Sale 2020 (Dragon Story)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Are the key producing dragons worth it?
    If you still have land to clear then they are absolutely worth it in my opinion. However, just like Map producing dragons, they will eventually not be needed anymore. I'm about to put my Marble Key dragons in storage.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Is the nest on sale, or no? I cannot tell... What about habitat upgrades? Doesnt seem like it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    In short: No
    They require a lot of food to level up, don't yield much, and the capacity of the habitat is 200 apples
    Thank you
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Is there a page that shows all habitat groupings of four habitats that form a theme? I tend to miss one and want to buy the missing piece but it is really hard to see sometimes. Like for the Gifting Christmas group I missed the top one but couldn?t tell which one it is from the pics. Thanks!
    PS I have the following 3 powdered mountain, gifting grotto, and toboggan knolls. What’s the missing one? Thanks!
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 11-29-20 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Add more info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Is there a page that shows all habitat groupings of four habitats that form a theme? I tend to miss one and want to buy the missing piece but it is really hard to see sometimes. Like for the Gifting Christmas group I missed the top one but couldn?t tell which one it is from the pics. Thanks!
    PS I have the following 3 powdered mountain, gifting grotto, and toboggan knolls. What?s the missing one? Thanks!

Dracomall ....which IMO doesn’t look like it goes with this set but is not included in this sale. The fifth habitat is Festive Nexus which also isn’t in this sale. Really wish S8 would include complete sets in their sales.

Was really hoping for more Christmas/Winter dragons in this sale.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Dracomall ....which IMO doesn’t look like it goes with this set but is not included in this sale. The fifth habitat is Festive Nexus which also isn’t in this sale. Really wish S8 would include complete sets in their sales.

Was really hoping for more Christmas/Winter dragons in this sale.
    Thanks though! The Dracomall sounds like it might be part of the Holiday Mall set which I happened to learn that it came earlier before this set. I got the fifth habitat so using it to complete the set ��. Looks like I started the collection late so missed the first one.

PS I have the following 3 powdered mountain, gifting grotto, and toboggan knolls. What’s the missing one? Thanks!
    This thread should contain most of the combos

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...onals-Habitats
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks though! The Dracomall sounds like it might be part of the Holiday Mall set which I happened to learn that it came earlier before this set. I got the fifth habitat so using it to complete the set ��. Looks like I started the collection late so missed the first one.
    This is where I got the info that Dracomall was part of the Winter Wonderland Theme....which was before I was playing so I’m not really sure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED29BB49-4824-4506-8D20-DB1BA202AB7D.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	57666

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    This is where I got the info that Dracomall was part of the Winter Wonderland Theme....which was before I was playing so I’m not really sure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED29BB49-4824-4506-8D20-DB1BA202AB7D.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	57666
    Oh maybe I was wrong. Thanks so much for looking that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    This thread should contain most of the combos

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...onals-Habitats
    Omg, you’re a life saver! Directionals eh? I couldn’t come up with that. Thank you so much!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast