Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer

I also haven't spawned a Troll Chef (the other special monster) from field yet, as I haven't reached that part.

I could be wrong, but it seems like it may be working as intended?
    Personally i'd save my energy (or at least not spend it trying to spawn monsters before they're called for) until we have confirmation! ❤️
    My scenario is that I have reached the point in the goal where I should be spawning the Gnome Chef, and I am, however I click 8 to 9 farmhouses and more often get monsters
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    My scenario is that I have reached the point in the goal where I should be spawning the Gnome Chef, and I am, however I click 8 to 9 farmhouses and more often get monsters
    Oh, i'm sorry! I ended up building another 5 farmhouses to add to my 3 in hopes that i'd get one Gnome Chef every collection run-through, but since then i've had to do a cycle twice to spawn one sometimes (that's 16 collects!) Then sometimes it spawns after only a few.
    I definitely understand asking for better spawn rates. 8-9 collects per was just our initial estimate, hopefully we'll all lean more towards that collection rate!

Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Attachment 57485How do I get items to craft Myra? It says from the quest but what quest?
    It seems like as we progress through the main goalbook for this event ("Whipped Into Shape") we'll reach goals that either spawn or can drop the special items.

Stymie got a Golden Spoon from a Sweet Tooth beast that spawned after Goal 9:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 9, you have to purchase the Magic Oven. I think it costs 12,000 coins. Then you make a Feast in it for 100 coins. It spawns a Sweet Tooth, which is essentially a pink Muddling. It takes 35 hits, and I got a Golden Spoon at the end. Will be more exact about future Goals.

No news on the others so far but i'm sure SW will receive the official handbook soon! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-19-20 at 06:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    40 + corn harvest and 1 chef. Whyyyyyy cornnnnnn whyyyyyyy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Attachment 57485How do I get items to craft Myra? It says from the quest but what quest?
    In Goal 9, you purchase the Magic Oven in the Market. Then you go on a Quest in it. Then it spawned a Sweet Tooth, which you defeat with 35 hits. I got the Golden Spoon then. Therefore, in future chapters, we will have to go on more Quests and fight the Sweet Tooth. We will then get the Golden Bowl and Cranberry Ice Cream to craft Myra.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Than you for the advice, figured that out recently...now I am weighing out how much I don't mind kissing that $2800 per plant goodbye or not. Patience is not my strong suit
    The waiting game is hard but if u speed them up you?ll spawn the troll dude when u collect them. I collected strawberries and spawned two trolls so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am also considering a second cauldron.
    Pros - The price point and reduction in time to have to check in on the game.
    Cons - The cauldron is most likely going in storage after the event.
    I got it. You can do Baron?s feasts in one and cook in the other. Much more efficient!

Fashion Designer
    We could do the Baron's feasts at night.

It took me 13 farmhouses to spawn my first Gnome Chef.

Later: Next spawn took 2, next 13, then 4, 5, 6, 3, 4. Total 50 farmhouses for 8 Gnome Chefs.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-19-20 at 08:41 PM.

Banned
    Im out on all accounts. This one is silly
    They feel the last events were easy.

Fashion Designer
    S8, I just have to say that I absolutely ADORE (the art 🤩 and) alternating Academy Scroll and Crown goal mini-prizes for this Event! 😍❤️❤️❤️
    Wonderful way for everyone to get a bit of what they need, as someone in the last thread who asked for alternating crowns/scrolls noted. 😊❤️
    Thank youuu!! 🥰❤️❤️❤️

... consistency of drops/spawns, please. 🙃

Goodnight, game! 😊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    S8, I just have to say that I absolutely ADORE (the art �� and) alternating Academy Scroll and Crown goal mini-prizes for this Event! ��❤️❤️❤️
    Wonderful way for everyone to get a bit of what they need, as someone in the last thread who asked for alternating crowns/scrolls noted. ��❤️
    Thank youuu!! ��❤️❤️❤️

... consistency of drops/spawns, please. ��

Goodnight, game! ��
    You just care about scrolls. I care about the actual event

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast