Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Double post, sorry..

Fashion Designer
    No worries Ronja, I found myself really down about how the randomness played such a big role in so many elements leading to how many prizes someone could come away with, the grind requirements, and lack of communication too. ❤️

I tried to remember what they said last time they were around, but it's hard to feel good when you're left to fill in the blanks with no official word and only your imagination.

Holidays, so i'm telling myself they literally set up an event to keep us busy and partially checked in once but mostly weren't here.
    Although the first fix happened a few days after people noticed and started commenting, They didn't let us know why because they didn't see and weren't here to check in or read through SpiritWind's messages in a timely fashion. Who knows how many other duties they have?
    Plus, holiday. 😂

I'm going to get some (extra) RL fresh air today. 😊

( No, not in my forest 🤪 )

Good luck to anyone out there still hoping for drops!! 😥❤️

Executive Chef
    Now I have to research orange marmalade. ???? Senior moment.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Now I have to research orange marmalade. ???? Senior moment.
    Pretty sure they meant Orange Cobbler based on the drops listed on front page 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Pretty sure they meant Orange Cobbler based on the drops listed on front page 😊
    Yes. Now that I'm more awake I see that now. Those drops would be good for that trade I guess but my exchange is usually tied up with others at the moment.

Fashion Designer
    Ahh~ Indeed! ❤️

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I've been unable to gather glimmer cinnamon. The chef gnomes found at the farmhouses still only give me chef hats.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Hi, I've been unable to gather glimmer cinnamon. The chef gnomes found at the farmhouses still only give me chef hats.
    You need to defeat a dozen to get 1 cinnamon.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Aha, thank you!! Wow this event seems so much more difficult and less fun than others.

New Resident
    I am not going to get the little chef or the troll chef ..☹️ Only on 434 chefs hats and its already late at night in my time zone. First event in a long time I wasn?t able to finish. Couldn?t do it without the troll chef spawning from plots as I wasn?t able to babysit the game all day long.