Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I am very ANGRY! I have been playing constantly every day but I only have 699 hats. I want BOTH of the chefs. 500 is too many hats, ESPECIALLY when each chef you battle drop so few hats!! I won?t finish in time and this experience has made me feel like I have been *****ed. Not a good way to encourage me to EVER spend money on this game again. 😡🤬😡

Fashion Designer
    I only have 273 hats

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    I am very ANGRY! I have been playing constantly every day but I only have 699 hats. I want BOTH of the chefs. 500 is too many hats, ESPECIALLY when each chef you battle drop so few hats!! I won?t finish in time and this experience has made me feel like I have been *****ed. Not a good way to encourage me to EVER spend money on this game again. 郎
    As only the Gnome Chef was a secure source of hats, I visited my 10 farmhouses non stop for 10 days. I just gather my last hat (1001 in total) yesterday. That was a real energy guzzler. The event itself not.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-30-20 at 01:58 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I?ve been harvesting my farmhouses nonstop since the beginning. Now I?m up to 709. Why did they say ?limit 4? if it is practically impossible to get 2?

Rhino Keeper
    Last event only duellers were random prize this event it’s Anika, Jordan and pony. The ones we can’t craft are so hard, that it makes playing seem like a chore. Really looking forward to a good event with some awesome prizes which are not random.

And ps. Sweet tooth is still a mystery maybe just maybe they will give it to us as a gift for making us suffer through collecting so many hats and eating jam made of flour and bread of sugar....lol

Fashion Designer
    My gnome chef got larger, I think! Correct that I only have troll chef, but he looks larger!

Fashion Designer
    PLEASE fix the crops to spawn troll chefs. I only have 400 hats and there's no way I'm going to hit the farmhouses every 10 minutes for 3 days for the remaining 600 hats. I'd rather harvest and grow corns for hours straight. Pretty please fix it. In previous events the monster spawns never go away after completing the main goals, so I didn't expect it this time. Thanks so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    My gnome chef got larger, I think! Correct that I only have troll chef, but he looks larger!
    My gnome chef is def larger! Twice the size it was.

Rhino Keeper
    this s not a good event.!! not enough hats and the fae kitchen is not dropping fae spice and the chefs are not dropping the cinnamon.. this is making me angry �� �� �� ��

I received Myra last night and now she?s gone!
    I put in a ticket. Anything else I need to do?