Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    How did you get Anika? Thanks
    Random drop from Feast with Baron..

Rhino Keeper
    That's how I got mine Anika

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    How did you get Anika? Thanks
    She's also a random drop from the 'Feast Supplies' you can buy in the Market for 50 Gems. (you're not guaranteed any prize, it's a chance, just as with the Adventure/ Feast with the Baron)

I finished this goal and I was left with 3 Cranberry bushes, all three with 20 hits on them. Two I can place into storage but the third one I can’t. Does anyone knows why?

Anyone struggling as much as I am with the fae utensils? It?s been two days and I?ve only got 2/3 and I?ll be so annoyed if I don?t finish this event because of drop rate issues.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    Anyone struggling as much as I am with the fae utensils? It?s been two days and I?ve only got 2/3 and I?ll be so annoyed if I don?t finish this event because of drop rate issues.
    I'm almost finished with the event and have extra Fae Utensils. I wish I could give them to you. Or trade for Wisp Lanterns
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post
    I had 3 utensil dropped 3 in a row. Before that it was a few empty and a few spice. It is terrible,I hope you get the last one soon

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    Has anyone noticed it you got the better drops on the gaming platform you are using. I am on Android others are using IPhone and I think there is another type to. I notice that when I log into the game there is a block for free gems when loading then when the game opens completely it is gone. I here others can get rotten cabbages by watching videos. On my Android platform there are no perks like that. So If you are on a different platform can you get the good drops of is it random and it does not mater. I love th game and having a great time playing it but the prize drops stink for me. I have gotten a barrel and supplies from the adventures but no horse or the little guys. I will keep trying and I hope to finish and get at least one of the other prizes offered.
    I think you get better drops the closer to the end of the game. I've noticed if I go too fast and try to accomplish x,y,z, then I'm always doing twice as many chops or whatever. Just waiting and going with the flow, it seems to get easier at the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Three times in a row withput anything to get the required utensils to make the final cake. So frustrating. Programmers have no holiday spirit anymore.

So I just finished the goals and crafted Myra but only have 254 chefs hats.. getting to 500 seems a little ridiculous. Congrats to the people that have accomplished that but there is no way I will be able to get 250 more when it took me this many days to only get 250.