Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    I got the Cranberry Arch, but when I collect if from my Cauldron, the game reset and need to collect it again. So I cannot get my Arch and cannot use my cauldron.

Edit: Used my mobile communication and quickly visited a few neighbors, after a few try the arch stay in my inventory
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-26-20 at 08:21 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Hi! I am baking the last cake, Glimmer Cake. I collected about 350 Chef's Hat.
    I wonder if I want and need a Gnom or Troll Chef.
    I'm nearly maxed on everything. But when I saw
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    .... the sound effects for the Troll Chef are hands down my favorite of all time - can't wait to craft one for keeps. His little "Ouch-ouch, ooooh!" seriously makes my day, I defy anyone to hear him and not crack a smile
    I agree. Troll sounds made my day: D Thank you for pointing this out.
    Maybe I'll try to get it ...

But:
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

I do think the required 500 Chef's Hats per craft is way to much, and I don't remember similar crafts (in other events) ever being this 'expansive'/ energy draining.
    Usually you get enough of the required items during the event for at least 1 craft/pet. Now we barely managed to collect enough for half (around 250).
    Was this a miscalculation? I think a lot of players will not even bother to get 1, and that can't be the intention.
    I agree that there is some miscalculation of the requirements here.
    500 hats is really a lot.
    I would like to remind, that during the Beast Master Challenge S18, we could get characters from previous events -
    by getting Shell Tokens.
    And then ... Royal Dark Unicorn - 7 days energy dropper - its price was 500 Shell Tokens ... but it was an Unicorn!
    I was playing hard then to get as much as possible, but I was motivated. And now??

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My bet is that it will be a 400 gem purchase only.
    Oh no no no ...!
    Then it would be a purchase, not a reward.
    I see it this way:
    S8: Dear players, please accept the Thanksgiving Gift - Sweet Tooth.

Wishful thinking.

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Joasiowo; 11-26-20 at 06:05 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I hold off on crafting Myra because of this problem, but now I'm on Goal 18, Chef Gnomes also have stopped spawning.
    Or at least, I'm afraid they have. I've cleared 40 plots and only got Direwolfs. (don't have enough energy right now to try more..)

S8, could you please make sure Chef Gnomes spawn (from plots) the entire event + post event?
    It's hard enough to collect the 500 hats

Edit, crafting Myra now, because there seems to be no reason not to...
    Finished about an hour ago. 😊 I can confirm this for you: no Troll Chefs have spawned from Plots since finishing (Needed strawberries so went through my full plot, and got no Troll Chefs.
    Did spawn a dire bore though.) Please fix! 😣❤️

I am still able to get the Gnome Chefs to spawn from Farmhouses since the fix, so that's good!
    Would be nice to double up on needed crops and going for Chef's hats, though. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I got the Cranberry Arch, but when I collect if from my Cauldron, the game reset and need to collect it again. So I cannot get my Arch and cannot use my cauldron.
    Have you tried a full hard-close reboot? 😥
    If it's still not synching properly after that... might try reaching out to support [before stashing the cauldron and bringing it back out (you'd lose the materials and Cranberry Arch that way) as a last-ditch effort to continue event progress]?
    I haven't had any trouble collecting this event (one or two resets though) so I hope the reboot will help! ❤️

~

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-26-20 at 07:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So has anyone figured out where Sweet Tooth comes from? I?m holding off on Myra till I get enough chefs hats.
    I?m wondering if it?s a random prize from the Baron?s feast adventure.
    I?m almost done crafting items for Myra and I?m not interested in the fruit droppers, but I?m hoping the Barons feast adventure doesn?t disappear after collecting Myra.

Has anyone won a (card) Sweet Tooth?

Fashion Designer
    The Baron's Feast Adventure is still there after collecting Myra! We can still buy Cranberries and traps if that's your thing too. 😊

I'm really hoping it's not a (super super super rare) Adventure prize drop. 🤔 We've had folks with tons of Special prizes (seeing 9+ of those little folks, multiple Cranberry Horses, numerous Arches and Barrels in one kingdom come to mind) and I haven't seen anyone with a permanent Sweet Tooth.

Edit: It seems like the only options are it being a super super super rare drop, a mistake (change their mind about adding it before sending the event summary to SW, maybe?), ooor a random gift to everyone (I like Joasiowo's wishful thinking 😊 ) though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    The Baron's Feast Adventure is still there after collecting Myra! We can still buy Cranberries and traps if that's your thing too. 😊

Although that would make sense, I'm really hoping it's not a (super super super rate) Adventure prize drop. 🤔 We've had folks with tons of Special prizes (seeing 9+ of those little folks, multiple Cranberry Horses, numerous Arches and Barrels in one kingdom come to mind) and I haven't seen anyone with a Sweet Tooth.
    Glad it?s still there! I guess I?ll keep trying to see if it?s a prize, then.

It is pretty odd that no one has won it. Usually there are at least a few people who have the rare prize by now. And some people have two ovens...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Joasiowo View Post
    Hi! I am baking the last cake, Glimmer Cake. I collected about 350 Chef's Hat.
    I wonder if I want and need a Gnom or Troll Chef.
    I'm nearly maxed on everything. But when I saw
    I agree. Troll sounds made my day: D Thank you for pointing this out.
    Maybe I'll try to get it ...

But:

I agree that there is some miscalculation of the requirements here.
    500 hats is really a lot.
    I would like to remind, that during the Beast Master Challenge S18, we could get characters from previous events -
    by getting Shell Tokens.
    And then ... Royal Dark Unicorn - 7 days energy dropper - its price was 500 Shell Tokens ... but it was an Unicorn!
    I was playing hard then to get as much as possible, but I was motivated. And now??

Oh no no no ...!
    Then it would be a purchase, not a reward.
    I see it this way:
    S8: Dear players, please accept the Thanksgiving Gift - Sweet Tooth.

Wishful thinking.

Good luck to everyone!

I got the Troll Chef for 500 hats. He doesn’t make any sounds. Pity. I looooved the Ouch and Ooooh.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    I am waiting for the last Fae Utensil to drop (I am hoping it drops next collection) so I can make the Glimmer Cake other than that I have everything I need. I crafted the Troll Chef and I will not try to craft the other Chef because I don't feel like putting in the effort since they both drop the same thing. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Ki250; 11-26-20 at 07:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

Edit: It seems like the only options are it being a super super super rare drop, a mistake (change their mind about adding it before sending the event summary to SW, maybe?), ooor a random gift to everyone (I like Joasiowo's wishful thinking 😊 ) though.
    I like the wishful thinking, too! ?Happy Thanksgiving! Here?s a weird pink monster!? Hehe

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I like the wishful thinking, too! ?Happy Thanksgiving! Here?s a weird pink monster!? Hehe
    If only ~