Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Are drops from the Fae kitchen not guaranteed? I?ve collected twice and have received nothing. 😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    Are drops from the Fae kitchen not guaranteed? I?ve collected twice and have received nothing. 😔
    Nope. Best we can do is work on the juice, bread, and jam during the 4 hour wait.
    And maybe cake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    The Riddle of the Sweet Tooth

Has anyone solved this one yet?
    My bet is that it will be a 400 gem purchase only.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My bet is that it will be a 400 gem purchase only.
    With Trade Tickets thrown in as a drop at the last minute! It doesn't hurt to dream.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-24-20 at 01:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    Are drops from the Fae kitchen not guaranteed? I?ve collected twice and have received nothing. 
    I?m on try number 4 with nothing. This is ridiculous.

Does the fae kitchen not always drop fae spice because I?ve collected from it a few times already and it hasn?t dropped any

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psmilay1 View Post
    Does the fae kitchen not always drop fae spice because I?ve collected from it a few times already and it hasn?t dropped any
    The Fae Kitchen may have as many of 4 drops in a row with no Fae Spices or later, Fae Utensils. Hang in there, you should be getting the spices soon.

I have enough fae spice to make the spices cake but not once dropped fae utensil... did anyone ever get the drop? Like, since the whole event only ever requires three fae utensils, did they make it so rare that it justifies the duration of the event???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    I have enough fae spice to make the spices cake but not once dropped fae utensil... did anyone ever get the drop? Like, since the whole event only ever requires three fae utensils, did they make it so rare that it justifies the duration of the event???
    I think that the Fae Utensils only start dropping in Goal 16. So if you are not there yet, they won't be dropping. Both the Spices and Utensils drop very rarely. But they will drop, and you only need 3 Utensils. Good luck as you finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Both chefs are really shy I am having trouble spawning either one of them. And with the needed drops so high, it is slow going to say the least.