Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Can you still do the 4hour advy in the Magic Cauldron?
    Yes, and the craft is still available in the potion shop.

Farm Supplier
    Really storm8 ?! My first collection of the kitchen got me nothing! ... Now i could take my second shot at spices. And i got Them! Wauw! Then came the game reset... I had to collect again.. thank God! I again got the spices!

And guess what?? Correct ! Another game reset! Fit the third time collecting from the kitchen .. and Just as i thought : no spices ...

Now you're thinking : was she lucky enough to get another reset and then got some spices?

No i wasn't !!! And honestly?

Besides the bad spawn rate .. this makes me not like this event: now i have to wait again 4 hours ... For something that isn't even a garanteed drop
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-24-20 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

Rhino Keeper
    3 collections from fae kitchen absolutely nothing
    It?s impossible to finish at this rate 12 hrs wasted

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    3 collections from fae kitchen absolutely nothing
    It?s impossible to finish at this rate 12 hrs wasted
    Yep, me too - pretty ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Really storm8 ?! My first collection of the kitchen got me nothing! ... Now i could take my second shot at spices. And i got Them! Wauw! Then came the game reset... I had to collect again.. thank God! I again got the spices!

And guess what?? Correct ! Another game reset! Fit the third time collecting from the kitchen .. and Just as i thought : no spices ...

Now you're thinking : was she lucky enough to get another reset and then got some spices?

No i wasn't !!! And honestly?

Besides the bad spawn rate .. this makes me not like this event: now i have to wait again 4 hours ... For something that isn't even a garanteed drop
    The resets after buying the unlimited energy packs are the WORSE! I collected at LEAST FIVE times on some of my 12 hour droppers. I don't always notice when it resets. It's unbelievably annoying and you sometimes need to exit out of the game to see what was collected and what reset. The resets also mean I did not get the energy I purchased. The quickly tapping a bunch of cranberry bushes seemed to be what sets it off but it's still denying me my energy. I often prefer the set amount of energy because of this. You never know how often it will reset and many times you collect from something and move on to other things only to come back later and see several items reset and weren't collected.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-24-20 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Quote updated

Executive Chef
    After I started crafting the spiced cake I tried for troll chefs and got zero after maybe 49 harvests so I went back to farm houses and got the gnome chef. What's up with that?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Gnome chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse and Troll Chef from the plots.

The spawning stopped as soon as I finished the event (collected Myra).

Usually get a spawn on average every 11ish farmhouses, but have collected more than 50 times and have only gotten fang beasts.

Have only crafted one Gnome chef and was working towards getting the Troll chef.

S8 can you fix it please.
    Thanks
    I also have finished the event and the Gnome Chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse. Many thanks in advance, S8, for fixing this fairly quickly.

Executive Chef
    Well I'm wondering if even going for the Gnome Chef is even worth all the energy required. I was hoping I would get there from just making the dough and going through the goals, but now I'm realizing I'm going to have a lot of extra flour dough.
    IMO 500 hats is too high a number.
    But I do like my little gnome community..........Why so many?
    And I just checked my cinnamon. I've got enough of that too.

With the energy return on fighting the spawn, net energy used is about 9.
    That helps. A little.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-23-20 at 09:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am at Goal 16, and just playing the waiting game now. I only need to make one more bread, and collect all 3 fae utensils (today was not the day with 4 collections, hoping tomorrow will better) We still have 9 more days.
    I have around 300 hats, I feel like it’s going to be waste of ~500 energy to summon chef and it’s drops are not worth it for me. I sent around 6 adventures but never got a single special prize and that’s very usual for my kingdom.
    The only reason I played this event is because of the scrolls, and I am very happy about it. I want this trend to last.

Rhino Keeper
    I got pony as the special drop and it only drops like a normal horse gives me carrot and horse hair which I am maxed on most of the time. Not a single nugget since I got it. Also the drops on rare animals are ridiculous at least they should drop the good prize once every 4 collection or something.