Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maewest18 View Post
    Hi! I got the 150 scrolls to awaken Chase from the last event. Have anyone awake him? Is it worth it? I haven't awaken Errol from the main storyline yet.
    MaeWest, check out the Academy thread, we have some relevant information that may be of interest to you; high level though, when you awaken Chase he is handsome and of course a walker, but you have to awaken Kelcie and she is 150 scrolls before you get the grand prize.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

My heart goes out to those who are struggling to manage the many check-ins required with their busy schedules.

I, on the other hand, have the opposite problem. I find myself locked inside, with not much to do (except read a VERY dark and depressing book for class), honestly bumming hard. I'm happy to have this event to distract me and make my days feel a little more full.

I've been having decent/average luck with the drop rates, except the adventures. I've only gotten the horse and a barrel so far. However, I should have ample time for back to back adventures after my other crafting is finished so I'm not worried.

I need to clear out a thanksgiving section in my kingdom today! So many new items...

Rhino Keeper
    I also finished the event and received no Sweet Tooth and can’t find a way to even buy it in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    MaeWest, check out the Academy thread, we have some relevant information that may be of interest to you; high level though, when you awaken Chase he is handsome and of course a walker, but you have to awaken Kelcie and she is 150 scrolls before you get the grand prize.
    Thank you very much!!! I'll wait then.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Gnome chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse and Troll Chef from the plots.

The spawning stopped as soon as I finished the event (collected Myra).

Usually get a spawn on average every 11ish farmhouses, but have collected more than 50 times and have only gotten fang beasts.

Have only crafted one Gnome chef and was working towards getting the Troll chef.

S8 can you fix it please.
    Thanks
    Same in my kingdom... Only fang beasts & skunkupines!
    Also don't know/understand how to obtain a Sweet Tooth either (shown as prize)?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I've been having decent/average luck with the drop rates, except the adventures. I've only gotten the horse and a barrel so far. However, I should have ample time for back to back adventures after my other crafting is finished so I'm not worried.
    A lot of people got nothing from Adventures (or only those barrels) so I think you should count yourself lucky you got the Horse
    Good luck with your book!

Fashion Designer
    S8, can you make the gnome chef larger? Right now he is the size of a mushroom.
    I do want to thank you for this event, I like how many different parts of the kingdom is involved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2C323A55-F27B-4941-8361-CCC4AC34511C.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	196.9 KB 
ID:	57533

Executive Chef
    I also am mostly home so have plenty of time to play the game. Compared to some events, this is not overly demanding on me. I still need to hit Ivy regularly for the Elemental event so am double dipping. I lucked out with my first round on the Fae Kitchen, getting the four items needed in I think either 5 or 6 visits. My three adventures have yielded Anika and a barrel (and one just supples). I get at least one tiny chef each time I run through my 12 farmhouses. I have the most energy every morning from my daily droppers so harvest crops at that time.

Also, I am VERY thankful that chopping the cranberry bush does not trigger any monsters!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Gnome chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse and Troll Chef from the plots.

The spawning stopped as soon as I finished the event (collected Myra).

Usually get a spawn on average every 11ish farmhouses, but have collected more than 50 times and have only gotten fang beasts.

Have only crafted one Gnome chef and was working towards getting the Troll chef.

S8 can you fix it please.
    Thanks
    Can you still do the 4hour advy in the Magic Cauldron?

Farm Supplier
    Arghhh!!!! One tap on the fae kitchen... got the spice ... but the game resync and the other tap gave me nothing ! I have no luck with the baron feast ... only hat cranberries and one cranberry arch ( deco only.... ) not a lucky quest......