Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Was it good? I missed out on that.
    So freaking good. One my my faves ever, though some found the random coin drop extremely frustrating.

The first task is to visit Thomas.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you S8 for bringing Ivy's hut in right near the beginning.

Farm Supplier
    Are the gold berries simply a rare drop? I have cleared 2 cranberry bushes and no gold berries. Thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Are the gold berries simply a rare drop? I have cleared 2 cranberry bushes and no gold berries. Thx
    It took me 5 bushes to collect 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Yes.Rare.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

ok its saying something about buying a gothic keep..... how do i do that ?

Executive Chef
    Double post
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 11-19-20 at 12:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    The first 5 goals are pretty easy, visit Thomas, Search (by tapping search), clear a cranberry bush, buy and place the cauldron, something easy and make a 30 minute craft. 6th goal requires Ivy for powdered sugar. My first Ivy visit yielded 5 ps. Hopefully it's a guaranteed multiple drop because the bread (2 hour craft) requires 5 powdered sugar.

I'm not sure why after we search for and find the cauldron, we then have to purchase it, but logic never seems to apply

You may want to wait on clearing lots of cranberry bushes until we know if a required monster will spawn from them.

19 total goals.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 11-19-20 at 12:57 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thank you S8 for bringing Ivy's hut in right near the beginning.
    Thank you for the heads up! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The first 4 goals are pretty easy, visit Thomas, Search (by tapping search), clear a cranberry bush, buy and place the cauldron, and make a 30 minute craft. 5th goal requires Ivy for powdered sugar. My first Ivy visit yielded 5 ps. Hopefully it's a guaranteed multiple drop because the bread (2 hour craft) requires 5 powdered sugar.

I'm not sure why after we search for and find the cauldron, we then have to purchase it, but logic never seems to apply
    Guaranteed multi drop would be awesome! I'm loving seeing these scrolls again (looks like we get some crowns too! 🥰❤️) even if they are small amounts so far. ❤️
    After baking the Cranberry bread, we have to spawn and defeat Gnome Chefs from Farmhouses. It also opens a side goal to craft a Gnome Chef with 500 of the hats, but the Gnome Chef craft remains greyed out in the Trade Wagon so far.
    I've already done 6 collections from Farmhouses (I have 2 normal and 1 Toadstool, collected from each twice) and no Gnome Chef spawned yet. 👀
    (Edit: Gnome Chef spawned on 9th farmhouse collection- and Toadstool Farmhouses do work! )

I got 3 Chef's Hats from my first Baron adventure
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-19-20 at 01:05 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Is it worth it to buy a second cauldron for crafting? 150 gems

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast