Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Attachment 57499
    The gnome chef is tiny! Put a grinchy gnome next to it for comparison. It was extremely tedious spawning and fighting chefs all day, won?t be crafting more than 1 gnome chef or troll chef.
    Awesome, thanks for sharing zoroak!
    The 2 sprites are ADORABLE! (such a shame they are a random drop, and not everyone will get them)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I really hate what I perceive as a bait-and-switch. Since the finished loaf, jam, etc. is an "Event Supply", and since hats & cranberries are not in the picture, I would be extremely upset if I got one of these and received what you did. No way would I be happy with that purchase!
    Hm, Yeah. The prize preview banner is apparently just a "snippet" of what can be won, not the full list (show the Special/Exclusive prizes and higher-tier Event Supplies [crafted vs. basic drop supply] to lure 'em in).
    Isn't that common for this type of prize (essentially a luck chest)?

(I also got 3 Cranberries and 3 Chef's Hats from my only Feast Supplies chop. Seems like chopping high volumes of Feast Supplies is necessary to stand a chance at anything good. 😊 )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-21-20 at 12:26 AM.

I feel like the only good drop from the baron?s feast is the cranberry bread since it requires drops from ivy?s hut to make it 👌

Nightclub Owner

Valentine is late this year

Muddling - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tamed mud pile with a mischievous spirit. Visit it for a chance at Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs, and Energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy, Muddy Compass, Swamp Bugs
    Arc: The Misty Marshland I
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110731
    Sweet Tooth (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Magic Oven
    Size: 5x5
    Requirements: 100 Coins
    Drops: Golden Spoon, Golden Bowl, Cranberry Ice Cream Swirl
    Events: Whipped Into Shape - November 2020
    Production: 10 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111604
    Comments: 35 HP, 70 HP, 140 HP, 300 HP

Let's see what the permanent version will be!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry... do the last 2 HP slots for the Sweet Tooth spawn say 140 HP and then 300 HP? 😭
    Oh dear. (That might be "only" 70/150 hits, but is hot fun to see 😂 .)

Got 3 Sugared Potions from Ivy 2 collections in a row; only crafting one Cranberry Bread today. 🥺

Is anyone without Gem-purchased Energy droppers, or who doesn't rely on the Unlimited Energy packages, plodding through this Event?

I'd probably buy a Package if it had those awesome deals on Expansion Permits ( 2 Expansion Permits + 50 Wisp Lanterns + Event Drops in the $9.99 pack, I forgot the $4.99 Pack but it was a great deal! [Edit: Found it! It was 10 Expansion Permits for $4.99 ( 🤩✨🥰✨ ) along with Unlimited Energy + Event Drops ]) we had just before the last non-storyline expansion release, but like this i'm just trying to see how far my daily energy refills (and the droppers that boosted my initial event progress) can take me.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-21-20 at 02:26 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't know how to get Sweet Tooth either (not the spawn).
    I hope he/she isn't a rare random drop from somewhere.. we already have so much luck related prizes

Prizes from former events can show up in a sale and/or the Baron's Tent.
    Getting 1 or 2 Cabbage Huts (1 you can buy for Gems and 1 for Golden Troll Tokens) is a good investment.
    For example, right now the 'Thankful Gnomes' are in the Tent (they drop a feast every 2 days), they were the main prize in a thanksgiving event last year.
    Thanks for the feedback, RonjaR82!

Executive Chef
    ShibuyaCloth had a link to a similar event ‘Tis only a game’ and I read through that previous event thread. From what I could see, the spawned shadow baron in that event is the equivalent of the spawned sweet tooth. I have the shadow baron (not spawned) but do not remember how I got it. From the info in that thread it was on the market for 400 gems, bearing in mind that this is a daily energy dropper with chance of rotten cabbages. Perhaps, sweet tooth will be available on the market at some point, hopefully not for as many gems as it is not an energy dropper, according to SW’s list on page 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ... Got 3 Sugared Potions from Ivy 2 collections in a row; only crafting one Cranberry Bread today. ��

Is anyone without Gem-purchased Energy droppers, or who doesn't rely on the Unlimited Energy packages, plodding through this Event? ...
    Slow..
    I've had 2 '3 Sugared Potion' drops in a row too, yesterday evening and this morning
    I can advance to Goal 12 today, so once I fight Sweet Tooth I can at least begin to collect from the Fae Kitchen. (more random drops, yeah!)

Fashion Designer
    Ooh really? How many Baron's Adventures did you do? 🤔 (Any extra drops from there? Strategy ? 👀 )

I'm on Goal 10. Only sent out 1 Baron's Adventure because i've been spending all my energy shaking down my plots and farmhouses for Chefs. Wondering if that was the wrong strategy 😂

Be kind, drops! 😥❤️

Host(ess)
    would have been nice if the cauldron would fume and bubble, now it just sits there��