Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot believe that the fae kitchen - with a 4hour timer - is not a guaranteed drop. What an absolute joke.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Don?t know if you need them all, I think someone else has posted a few earlier on but here they are anyway.

Attachment 57501Attachment 57502

Attachment 57503Attachment 57504
    Thanks, what are the collection times? Do they drop coins?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I think I found the, duh. I had a monster in board. SoRry

Rhino Keeper
    I ended up buying the extra cauldron for gems. I got a late start and figure I will never get all this stuff made with just one. This is a shame that S8 has done this. I cannot get the little chef to spawn very often. I get fangbeasts instead. SMH
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I was curious too, and was left with exactly 50 gems after doing some early speeding.
    I got 3 Cranberries and 3 Chef's Hats. 

Edit: Based on Stymie's luck i'd say the preview banner showed the exclusive prizes, and higher-tier (crafted vs drop-supply) event supplies than what I got
    Attachment 57482
    I really hate what I perceive as a bait-and-switch. Since the finished loaf, jam, etc. is an "Event Supply", and since hats & cranberries are not in the picture, I would be extremely upset if I got one of these and received what you did. No way would I be happy with that purchase!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    You're kidding me. I have three dire boars so far from strawberries, and zero troll chefs.
    If you haven't finished the dire boar storyline past a certain point, you will get excess dire boars, unfortunately.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I've done the adventure twice and received the same arch both times. I really like the colors, but hope to get something else next time. If there is a next time.
    I have done the event three times. All I have received is hats and cranberries. All the adventure is doing is using up my rare gold berries.

New Resident
    Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I read all of page 1 and I'm a little confused. How do we get the Sweet Tooth (not as a spawn)? I hope it's not one of the random drops from the Baron's feast adventure.....

I didn't have enough gold nuggets to get Alina a few months back, so I really want to get the Sweet Tooth that has some similar drops.

(As a side note- will there ever be a chance to get characters or prizes from old events or is it only available during the event and then gone forever? I was pretty new at events during the summer and would have totally used all my gems or spent a little cash to get Alina if I had realized how rare sweets related drops are...)

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, what are the collection times? Do they drop coins?
    Anika, Jadon and cranberry pony are 22h, 12h and 6h respectively. Both chefs are 2h. Yes, they drop coins and XP in addition to the random drops from the list SW has put up on page 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoville View Post
    Sorry if this question has already been answered, but I read all of page 1 and I'm a little confused. How do we get the Sweet Tooth (not as a spawn)? I hope it's not one of the random drops from the Baron's feast adventure.....

I didn't have enough gold nuggets to get Alina a few months back, so I really want to get the Sweet Tooth that has some similar drops.

(As a side note- will there ever be a chance to get characters or prizes from old events or is it only available during the event and then gone forever? I was pretty new at events during the summer and would have totally used all my gems or spent a little cash to get Alina if I had realized how rare sweets related drops are...)

Thanks!
    I don't know how to get Sweet Tooth either (not the spawn).
    I hope he/she isn't a rare random drop from somewhere.. we already have so much luck related prizes

Prizes from former events can show up in a sale and/or the Baron's Tent.
    Getting 1 or 2 Cabbage Huts (1 you can buy for Gems and 1 for Golden Troll Tokens) is a good investment.
    For example, right now the 'Thankful Gnomes' are in the Tent (they drop a feast every 2 days), they were the main prize in a thanksgiving event last year.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-20-20 at 11:29 PM.