Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure it has been mentioned before, so just in case this is a reminder to consider using the elven harvest boost when trying to spawn troll chefs.
    I'm using corn (I'm inpatient and I have enough energy) and the boost doubles any energy I get back from crops, so getting the heavy cream cost quite a bit less energy overall. Well worth the few silver runes for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Attachment 57499
    The gnome chef is tiny! Put a grinchy gnome next to it for comparison. It was extremely tedious spawning and fighting chefs all day, won?t be crafting more than 1 gnome chef or troll chef.
    Cool can you post the inventory pics of those items?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Can the stuff like the arch and the horse *only* be acquired by spending gems on the boxes?
    I got the arch from doing the adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Is the gnome as rare item. I have visited few items and have come up wiTh nothing. Thanks for your help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So funny! Just chop anything that pops up. We'll plod along, complain, and laugh too. Cranberry bread sounds delicious about now. It is the season for it to enjoy with a cup of hot tea. Happy chopping!
    I used to make a cranberry quick bread (so no yeast) that used applesauce. So moist and delicious. Also good with other fruits, but the cranberry tartness is wonderful. This event has me thinking I might need to make some for Christmas.

I am enjoying this event even though drops and spawns aren't great. Maybe S8 feels it's still doable because so far the requirements for the longer times items don't seem to be as high. Let's hope that holds true to the end. Another Ivy collection gave me just 3 sugar potions, so waiting on another Ivy collection to make the bread.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I got the arch from doing the adventure
    I've done the adventure twice and received the same arch both times. I really like the colors, but hope to get something else next time. If there is a next time.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Strawberries seem to work well for me in spawning troll chefs. I'm also getting dire pigs but more chefs.

Zoroaster that's adorable.
    You're kidding me. I have three dire boars so far from strawberries, and zero troll chefs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Cool can you post the inventory pics of those items?
    Don?t know if you need them all, I think someone else has posted a few earlier on but here they are anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7FF7E9A5-70AB-454D-9E6C-F1FE335EE082.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	57501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E55A713E-1299-42D8-BE0A-4CD43C18358D.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	57502

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A51E14F-7C12-4849-9AB3-7D7ED67AED96.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	57503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37A411AC-4234-4526-AB98-9735D8D61207.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	57504

Rhino Keeper
    I prefer harvesting crops anytime better than chopping unnecessary items and getting wood or stone without storage. 500 caps is tooooo much !! Also happy that castle is not blocked for adventures

Executive Chef
    Just collected my first feast, I did not receive any special prizes. I did receive an Ivy sugar item so hopefully my next collection from Ivy gives me atleast 2 so I can make the 2nd bread needed for goal 11.