Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Alright, who asked for a challenging multi-tiered event with strong randomization factor? 🧐
    Trying to re-live your tiny realm days eh? Please keep your holiday wishes a little more enjoyable for the rest of us. 😊❤️ ( 🙃🤣😅 )

Stymie i'm scared. 😂 (I'm fine. Really. 🥸 )

~

So. Hear me out, Amore1234567. 🤔 Cranberry Bread can be a sickly sweet desert similar to cinnamon bread with frosting swirls, more so than a yeasty bread with dried fruit that could also share the same name. The Sugared Potion we use to bake it could be some form of creamed sugar flour yeasty substance, as the frosted (as in glass, not Frosty the Snowman snowflakes 😂 ) exterior seems to hint that it's more than just liquid sugar.
    I digress to note that the Cranberry Bread item itself does seem to be yeast-risen from the sponginess of the texture and the general "ooo look i'm so fluffy yet dense" feel. Definitely must have some yeast in the Potion.
    Hopefully Ivy didn't add any Skunkupine like she promised. 😉
    (Alright, i'll see myself out.)
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-20-20 at 07:39 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the inventory pics?

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884522

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884646

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884987

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884949

I'm trying to include pictures but have no idea what I'm doing.. I realize I need to refine it so it's not 3 inventory items Per image, but for a quick look I managed to get it up so folks can see it. What is the source code to embed an image in a url?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6911CF9A-7B67-4DCA-8B7F-3B278B61D807.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	57494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B05EAC43-7308-4894-BF9D-88D49BE30836.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	57495  
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-20-20 at 08:15 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post

So. Hear me out, Amore1234567. 🤔 Cranberry Bread can be a sickly sweet desert similar to cinnamon bread with frosting swirls, more so than a yeasty bread with dried fruit that could also share the same name. The Sugared Potion we use to bake it could be some form of creamed sugar flour yeasty substance, as the frosted (as in glass, not Frosty the Snowman snowflakes 😂 ) exterior seems to hint that it's more than just liquid sugar.
    I digress to note that the Cranberry Bread item itself does seem to be yeast-risen from the sponginess of the texture and the general "ooo look i'm so fluffy yet dense" feel. Definitely must have some yeast in the Potion.
    Hopefully Ivy didn't add any Skunkupine like she promised. 😉
    Ok, ok...you may be into something and maybe theres a bread in a cookbook I?ve never seen (I?m admittedly not a baker)...

But, floured dough to make Cranberry Jam? Um.....seems like a recipe my 4 year old would come up with.

Just sayin? 😜

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884522

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884646

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884987

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment...1&d=1605884949

I'm trying to include pictures but have no idea what I'm doing.. I realize I need to refine it so it's not 3 inventory items Per image, but for a quick look I managed to get it up so folks can see it. What is the source code to embed an image in a url?
    Thanks, do you know the collection time for the barrel? Also do you have Anika?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier

None

Ok. I am running into more fang beasts than I can count looking into the farmhouss. Not many trolls. I was wondering if the type of platform you are playing on gives you better drops. I mean I phone vs Android. I see on the Android screen for free gems when loading then the spot disappears and I do not have a chance to get them. So the ones on a different form are there chances better. I am liking the event so far. Just wish I could get the fang beasts like this for the monster hunt. I also can not watch ads in the tent also like others have said they could. Love Castle Story and hope to finish this event.
    Last edited by candylou36; 11-20-20 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Spelling errors and not making sense

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Alright, who asked for a challenging multi-tiered event with strong randomization factor? ��
    Trying to re-live your tiny realm days eh? Please keep your holiday wishes a little more enjoyable for the rest of us. ��❤️ ( ������ )

Stymie i'm scared. �� (I'm fine. Really. �� )

~

So. Hear me out, Amore1234567. �� Cranberry Bread can be a sickly sweet desert similar to cinnamon bread with frosting swirls, more so than a yeasty bread with dried fruit that could also share the same name. The Sugared Potion we use to bake it could be some form of creamed sugar flour yeasty substance, as the frosted (as in glass, not Frosty the Snowman snowflakes �� ) exterior seems to hint that it's more than just liquid sugar.
    Hopefully Ivy didn't add any Skunkupine like she promised. ��
    So funny! Just chop anything that pops up. We'll plod along, complain, and laugh too. Cranberry bread sounds delicious about now. It is the season for it to enjoy with a cup of hot tea. Happy chopping!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Ok, ok...you may be into something and maybe theres a bread in a cookbook I?ve never seen (I?m admittedly not a baker)...

But, floured dough to make Cranberry Jam? Um.....seems like a recipe my 4 year old would come up with.

Just sayin? 😜
    😂 ! Oh my, that would be quite.. sticky. Alright, team... who proof-read this event? ❤️
    They need some hot chocolate and a nap. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So funny! Just chop anything that pops up. We'll plod along, complain, and laugh too. Cranberry bread sounds delicious about now. It is the season for it to enjoy with a cup of hot tea. Happy chopping!
    Will do. 😊 Thank you, to you as well! ❤️

Can the stuff like the arch and the horse *only* be acquired by spending gems on the boxes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Can the stuff like the arch and the horse *only* be acquired by spending gems on the boxes?
    So far yes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Idk if anyone asked this already, but would it make more sense to use floured dough in the bread???
    And no one mentioned the fact that the Whipped Cream is made with Iron Ores and Coal...
    or a Harvest Brew is made with Earth Wisps

I'm also a little confused on Jadon and Sweet Tooth and where they come from. What is it that can drop from the 4 hour adventure with the Harvest Brew?
    I've chopped ten cranberry bushes and still only have 2 gold cranberries.

Drop rate is tough this event, getting mostly skunkupines and fangbeasts to pop up