Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    So slightly confused, my magic oven doesn't show that I can do anything. Every tab is blank. I'm on goal 10, is that right? Or am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I defeated the sweet tooth and pretty sure received the golden bowl and moved to next goal line. But suddenly it?s disappeared from inventory and no way to spawn him again. Is there a way to spawn him again. Plz help!!

Also sweet tooth took only 35 hits
    So: No Golden Bowl in your inventory, you had a reset so you lost your progress and yet your Goalbook is past Goal 12? Have you force closed and re-opened the game?
    If your Goalbook is open to Goal 13 to visit the Fae Kitchen etc (the one right after golden bowl) and you don't have the supplies from Goal 12 you may need to reach out to support to fix this for you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I defeated the sweet tooth and pretty sure received the golden bowl and moved to next goal line. But suddenly it?s disappeared from inventory and no way to spawn him again. Is there a way to spawn him again. Plz help!!

Also sweet tooth took only 35 hits
    Check to see if the Golden Bowl is checked off in the Trade Wagon for crafting Myra.
    I am Level 50, so maybe that is why it took 70 hits for me to defeat Sweet Tooth. Are you sure you are on Goal 12 instead of Goal 9? My Goal 9 took 35 hits and you got the Golden Spoon in that Goal.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-20-20 at 01:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    So slightly confused, my magic oven doesn't show that I can do anything. Every tab is blank. I'm on goal 10, is that right? Or am I missing something?
    Magic Oven only has a craft when you have unlocked the specific step, and then it disappears once you've done one pass.
    Goal 10 (Writeup here) is harvest corn, defeat Troll Chef, Gather Heavy Cream from Troll Chef and then make Whipped Cream in your regular Kitchen, so your Magic Oven won't have another craft for you until you reach... Goal ....12 (Ref Post)
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-20-20 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Added links to Stymie's amazing Goal transcription descriptions for clarity!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Magic Oven only has a craft when you have unlocked the specific step, and then it disappears once you've done one pass.
    Goal 10 (Writeup here) is harvest corn, defeat Troll Chef, Gather Heavy Cream from Troll Chef and then make Whipped Cream in your regular Kitchen, so your Magic Oven won't have another craft for you until you reach... Goal ....12 (Ref Post)
    Ah okay, thank you for clarifying that for me

Executive Chef
    Thank you Stymie! ❤️ Wow the energy calcs for this Event must be insane. HP or some version of hits to defeat are usually included too, right?
    Huge amount of energy gathering the Heavy Cream for the Whipped Cream. At least you get some Chef's Hats to craft either the Troll Chef or the Gnome Chef while you gather the Heavy Cream. However, 500 Chef's Hats are a massive amount to amass!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for posting all the Goals info Stymie!
    Especially with page 1 not being up yet, I solely rely on your posts.
    It's such a huge help knowing what's ahead.

Fashion Designer
    Happy to help! ❤️

Oof, right, Stymie? I'm glad to see that we'll get another drop from the Troll Gnomes too (Goal 13, the Glimmer Cinnamon) but that is a looot of chefs to get even 1 of each Trade Wagon prize. 1,000 Chef Hats. Oh my.
    Are they trying to provide an energy sink? I'm not there yet, no energy stockpile i'm still using natural refills and my Alicorns as they appear, oh dear! 😂
    Wonder how lower level players are faring.

Drop raaates, please be kind. 😊

Fashion Designer
    Troll Chefs spawn also from other crops, not just corn! It was reported before and I confirm, I just spawned 2 from my strawberry field.
    I'm soooo happy that we can plant useful crops instead of corn corn corn :-D
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    .... Drop raaates, please be kind. ��
    I just collected from Ivy for the second time this event and got 3 Sugared potions, while 4 are needed for the Bread
    S8 WHY?
    You know we hate random drops/ luck and a random Ivy drop is the worst because it has a 12 hour waiting time.
    Not happy with this

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast